WIP (Moesius)

Because you seem to love “sea fluffies lover” so much, I’m drawing something better (with more dreamy vibes) Don’t sure I’ll finish it one day, but hey !

The idea :
In the idea of fluffies therapy, non-violent one, why not a freaking giant aquarium with beautiful setting (ancient temples and cute things style). A tank full of fluffies (only females with their offspring to minimize some violent behaviour (rape, humiliation due to fight for the power, murder and other “cute things” we know fluffies able of) or just sex scenes for the younger individuals or victims of sexual abuses → lesbian behaviour judged as more discreet and less “graphic”).
→ Yes it can sounds sexist … and it is ! but hey ! :v I have troubles with that

The bright red is artificial light (like bulb or electric settings) and the more discreet red is for phosphorescent areas (tyles, moss, some stones and glitters)

last upgrade :
Webp.net-gifmaker (18)

20 Likes

you didn’t have to include that.

2 Likes

It was just in case people add that lesbian sex can occur, so I wrote it :v

7 Likes

Oh my goodness, you’re actually doing it!!! It’s looking gorgeous so far, keep it up! :smiley:

4 Likes

thank you :3

4 Likes

I’m quite interested in seeing the end product! I always love seeing the process as well, it’s mesmerising.

3 Likes

niiiice and ay medibang

3 Likes

Yes xD medibang (and thanks :D)

2 Likes