Where's baby? - Part 3 (Final) Original story "Where's baby?" written by Virgil (skettiswipuh) --- translated by Larur --- Adaptation and Art: Inshi

Look at that! We have something in common.

2 Likes

Ooooohhhhh yes! This is so good! What a horrible, horrible way to die! Also very glad that poopie babbeh gets to live the good life.

3 Likes

Super sad but bittersweet in the end, honestly happy to see the fluffys being “adopted” by the reaper. And the brown one surviving and still talking to her mummahs ashes is heartwarming

2 Likes

Great story!

1 Like

More like: THIS IS FARTA!!!

1 Like

God, I loved this story already but the art you made for it is super good. Those two epilogue pictures really added some oomph to the story, they change it from pure sadbox to bittersweet, which is a nice addition I think. Caramel telling her mom’s urn everything that happens every day is really brought a tear to my eye. Great work!

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to say she left him, since Sunshine and Waterfall’s pictures are pasted over him in the memorial pic.

Understandable, but I feel for the guy. Mistakes were made on both end, he wasn’t really careless, just didn’t process what his wife, who usually takes the fluffies to daycare, said when he was half asleep. Then the fluffies didn’t make any sound in the back seat during the trip.

It reminds me of a mother on a post about a baby’s death in a hot car saying this is why she always leaves one of her shoes in the back seat with her baby, so she can’t autopilot to work and not look in the back.

3 Likes

She was clearly raising a smarty and was denying food to her brown fluffy in favour of the others so she and her Smarty foals got what they fucking deserved.

36ab660e97b6a94069b9669785b49ad1

1 Like

Gotta say, I really wasn’t expecting to see so many comments with people getting their panties in a twist here. Well, really only one person i see getting bent out of shape…

Jfc dude, chill out.

Vaya. Su esposa debe de estar muy contenta con su pareja.