What would life be like as a fluffy

What do you think life would be like not only if fluffies were to exist, but if YOU were one of them.

Would life be relaxed, and carefree, or would it be a brutal hellscape for you?

6 Likes

( looks side to side ) Here? Us? Oh, very definitely Hell. For what we’ve done to the fluffies in our care, if nothing else.

2 Likes

Depends on the canon, I think. A hugbox-ish world, with more realistic humans? Could be fun. In a more abuse world? An absolute living hell, I wouldn’t wanna live there.

6 Likes

I’d be dead as fuk, or in the process to die

4 Likes

Implying that realistic humans bother to have any kind of empathy or care towards animals when it doesn’t boost their public image.

8 Likes

do you casually kill animals for shit giggles

4 Likes

Idk wich comment you replied to, but if it’s the first one then no, I’d be some street dog’s food

2 Likes

that people don’t have empathy for animals whit out a self serving motive

2 Likes

In that case then no, I don’t kill animals for laughs, and didn’t said that people do that, let’s be real if it isn’t their animal or they’re doing some video or something for others to see, people tend to ignore them.

2 Likes

no different than how humans act towards other humans

2 Likes

Yes, that was the thing, a realistic human won’t give a shit about something else unless it benefits them in any way

4 Likes

Depends on a lot of things.
Probably no matter what a Lot of screaming.

3 Likes

If fluffies were to exist, it would be terrible, and if I was one of theim (with my human memory and knowledge but basic fluffy instinct) it would be a f*cking brutal Hellscape ! xD

3 Likes

imo it’d be kinda shit

2 Likes

In my headcanon, life would be awesome! Good food, good water, good friends, and while I might be sad that my good friends keep leaving after a while, I’d be happy knowing that we were all going to that bestest of allest places Skettiland! And of course I would be VERY happy when my turn came to go to Skettiland! I would be very happy even when my owner puts me in the legboard to play the knifey game with me, knowing that the knifey game is just the game we play to go to Skettiland! And when my owner cuts my throat, severing the external veins and arteries and severing my windpipe below the voicebox so I can’t scream, I will know that it was all a lie. But that’ll only last about 15 seconds before the blood pressure in my brain drops to practically nothing and I lose consciousness forever.

5 Likes

Not too different from borning human in a dangerous country, fighting for survival, barely making it for food, struggling to find a house, had to hoard in a small house, living with fear anyone can kill you anytime.
Only exception you are weak and dumb as fuck, so yeah, might be terrible or have some actual luck and get a home, spends your points on LUK guys.

3 Likes

i think that live as a fluffy would be like memories from old days

much fun
not noticing bad in world
thinking that everything is perfect and every human is beutiful

2 Likes

TL: DR - No, fluffies are largely dependent on others, are incredibly dim and feeble and their hardwired responses programming can lead to very bad decision making and possible gruesome, heinous death.

Even if there were no strings attached, no for a few reasons;

Woefully low intelligence is one and if I were able to maintain my intelligence or mind while within a fluffy body, say Avatar style, It would still be a no. Being a fluffy is a direct downgrade from being a human, and while many experiences a fluffy can encounter can absolutely consume them with such wonder and awe I’d call it near reverence, ignorance my be bliss, but ignorance can also swiftly get you killed.

Combine the above with the simple fact that the creatures are incredibly easy to harm and kill, not even going into the fact their intellect can also be culpable in their death.

Programming hardwired into their very being and genetic code is also a huge issue for me; Not being able to say no, to respond automatically and without agency because somebody says the correct word or puts the correct item before you to illicit the programmed response? Having the free will to say no, to make your own decisions as a fluffy may be a double edged sword that could lead to others seeing you as a “Smarty”, but consider the following:

You are a fluffy of your choice, be you feral or domesticated and whatever breed you choose. Something has occurred and fate has found you near a simple strip mall, I will leave how you got there to your own imagining, however there are three things that are apparent :

You are hungry.
You are alone.
There is a can of spaghetti not to far away in a cat food shaped can lying on the ground.

Now, I’m hoping, to us all as humans we would all know that the proffered food is suspicious as all hell and we wouldn’t touch it.

However, as a fluffy, you have just experienced a triggering mechanism and your brain and mouth is now on autopilot as you rush to the can screaming “Sketties!” gleefully before chowing down and inhaling the odd tasting dish.

This is why I can se Fluffy-B-Gone spaghetti cans and other similar pesticides being of such tremendous work against ferals, urban and rural ones especially, because of two reasons: The rarity of the dish and the simple fact that, unless without proper and/or constant reinforcement, “Sketti” is hardwired into their brains to be a thing of Good and can never be the source of anything bad.

Regardless, you have recently eaten the pesticide and your life is now measured in minutes. At best, you can hope the poison is humane and will kill you gently and with some grace. At worst? You will be experiencing the most intense, godless pain you’ve ever experienced in your life and it will only cease when you eventually, painfully, succumb to the poison.

No thanks.

1 Like

It would be dependent on cannon, and the status you were born into. Ferals would definitely be bottom rung, always hell in just about in every cannon. Fluffy stores and mills would be a relative toss of a coin. Could be a dream come true, or hell on earth. The best outcome, still relatively speak that the owners are not abusers, is being born into a fluffy family that has kind owners.

I would see fluffies be mostly treated like pests like rats if they exploded in population like they do in most cannons. No one would bat an eye at a sanitation worker kills fluffies en masse, but in the same token, someone just torturing rats for fun in an alleyway would be viewed as psychotic.

The point I’m trying to make in my incoherent rambling is that it depends on the situation you were born and the public opinion of fluffies is how easy or difficult you life as a fluffy would be.

1 Like

I’d probably die very quickly from something mostly harmless.

1 Like