Wendy the Pregnant Foal (artist:moonbat)

Untitled119_20210222155108
One of Crybaby’s foals ran off and got herself knocked up only an hour later and is now sitting in her nestie at some old guy’s backyard. He was just unfortunate enough to hear her constant babbling and uncoordinated, shrill obnoxious singing that anyone outside of a fluffy couldn’t understand. He hears this outside his window that he decided to keep open since he likes to work with a little fresh air breezing in. After finding out that she is not only a baby who somehow got pregnant but is most likely a domestic fluffy who defied her owner and ran away to have babies…probably from that damn babies show he hears so much about… he is now stuck with a moral dilemma. Should he take the brat inside and deal with her himself, or should he be merciful and try to find her owner or at least a shelter that’s willing to take her in? He can always phone up one of his abuser friends and set up a little fun playdate with the two of them…

Also I drew her in OtherOtherCoraline’s art style as a homage and because I imagined this foal in particular as a foal designed in her style for some reason. Her soon mummah drawings are super cute. Also foal pregnancy is super interesting and i wish i saw more of it here in the fluffy community…so there may be more of this.

32 Likes

ransome. why?

money,

3 Likes

Well then hahaha Time to watch it have struggles in life

4 Likes

Should probably just try his best to ignore her, if she’s just a foal then she might pop when she gives birth (unless he wants to see that).

Also, no point in returning her to the owner, if they somehow allowed a foal to escape then they don’t seem like they should be in charge of it again. Maybe try something that requires a little less responsibility, like a rock.

3 Likes

Agree

2 Likes

Except the owner had an argument beforehand and told her that she literally is not able to have babies right now because she is too little. Even her mom said that babies can’t have babies and that usually they don’t get tummy babies until they’re older. But she didn’t listen and snuck out. So…yeah…she’s not the victim here.

For the record, she was showing brat behavior beforehand and the owner isn’t irresponsible by any stretch. So…take that for what ya will.

5 Likes

babbehs… hab babbehs?

faints dead away

5 Likes

She will not make it I’m sry to say but she won’t make it like that we don’t know how

3 Likes

Well, if that’s the case then it probably wont matter if she goes back or not. Don’t know the owner or how they usually react but disobeying the simple order of “Don’t sneak out and get pregnant” usually ends pretty badly for the fluffy.

She’ll either explode or by sorry-sticked to near death (that’s if the owner doesn’t lose their mind at the idea of a foal getting pregant).

2 Likes

Generally the owner is pretty reasonable with the fluffies. He’s human and sometimes snaps at them every now and then or explodes when they do something stupid. He tried explaining it to her but in her defense she is so young so she may not fully comprehend that a fluffy foal can’t hold babies without complications, but she is also just being very defiant and stubborn. I mean, he let Crybaby keep her foals up until they were old enough to be independent from her and even got her some foals in a can when she was depressed over not ever being able to see her babies again…so…that’s pretty good ownership, I’d say.

4 Likes

So, a very long time in the sorry box then.

4 Likes

Punish her severely

2 Likes

I can’t say he’s responsible owner. He didn’t go to the vet to FIX the problem. If he had to wait until her first heat was over he should have caged her until then.

I say take her to the shelter so they can see her suffer when the time comes and film it to show fluffies to learn what happens if they get pregnant too young.

4 Likes

But do foals need to get fixed right after they’re born or are their organs/genitals too small? Also she’s a talkie walkie foal here and my fluffies don’t reach sexual maturity until they’re about a year old.

2 Likes

The third option: He can declare it the tricks of God, start an advertising campaign and make a good profit on the basis of a new religion. Various ancient crooks had succeeded, so why shouldn’t he?

2 Likes

So I’m going with real animals here. males can be fixed as soon as it’s clear they’re boys. Some I’m going with a few days after they’re born. Females can be fixed before they go into their first heat, but a lot vets will do it after. She obviously went into her first heat. (Because she pregnant.) If it’s a size thing your thinking about. If they can fix a tea cup poodle, I’m sure they can do a foal just fine.

3 Likes

Give her abortion pills. Force her to eat them.

2 Likes

Turn it over to somebody that can study this shit. Whilst young pregnancies aren’t unheard of with humans specifically having the youngest documented being 5 years old. This is still needing study

4 Likes

That’s bad, the foal will definitely not survive the birth

2 Likes

Or even the pregnancy

3 Likes