Tribute to Gardel/Fluffus's Fluffy Sink (Artist:Carpdime)

57981 - artist carpdime best fanart foals interior kibble love mating safe the_fluffy_sink toys tv

94 Likes

Carpdime’s own tribute to @Gardel and @Fluffus’s work on The Fluffy SInk. The comic can be read in full here: https://www.fluffycommunity.com/t/the-fluffy-sink-story-by-gardel-art-by-fluffus/8437

This picture also marked the first time I’ve seen Carpdime draw two fluffies enfing.

8 Likes

Can we just pretend that cannon ending to it never happened?
2021-02-16-21-36-47

15 Likes

No :v

4 Likes

@Mr_Owl The thing is, it also happened in real life. I feel that people need to remember that the reason why the fluffies started experiencing the collapse was not just because of any inherent flaw of their own (as abusers and anti-fluffy enthusiasts are quick to state) but rather because of the nature of the surroundings and the experiment itself.

Its something that apparently happens even in high-density human populations, especially where there is less privacy. The findings of the rat utopia experiment unnerved Calhoun, that he felt that it would have implications for our own human society. The way I see it, using fluffies works as a metaphor because it emphasizes the danger that overpopulation and privacy loss will pose for our society if we’re not careful.

23 Likes

I know
My sorrow is eternal because of it

6 Likes

One of the finest comics out in the community, and three great artists Caldo and Fluffus for the original, and Carpdime for this tribute.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, my eyes locked on the poop chute on the left.

Does it vacume up the litter and then the one next to it dumps new litter?

2 Likes

The Fluffy Sink was one of the fluffy fandom highlights for me in 2020. A well thought out and reasoned story with parallels to human society. Excellent artwork rounds out this masterpiece.

9 Likes

I like this… Should also later make a 4-5 story fluffy condo… Maybe placed on protective area for the fluffs… Ya know so abusers can’t get to them (gotta give them some reprieve…) Like a fluffy… Community (ba-dum tsh!)

2 Likes

comfy

2 Likes

This really looks like a fluffy paradise. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve been thinking of making a version of the Fluffy Sink experiment based on my headcanons, but with my drawing speed I could never finish pictures with that many fluffies. At least I could still write it.

4 Likes

I am really curious to see how an experiment like the Fluffy Sink would happen in your headcanon @Foxhoarder Given how diverse and different each artists/writer presents fluffies, I also think that a fluffy sink story would not be a 1:1 re-occurnce of the real-life rodent original.

5 Likes

Nope

1 Like

This wasnt 1:1 either

1 Like

Do the pit of despair experiment instead

i remember MM did one :hmm:

Who?

MunstahMummah

Right, link?