This babbeh Is a survivor(xnightx)

20210925_190506
A babbeh trying to get adopted as the blood of his siblings are stained all over his face as he had to eat them to survive since their mama died

32 Likes

That’s some quality foal misery.

Even better if he is unadoptable because he’s tasted fluffy flesh.

2 Likes

Depends on the person he wouldn’t be hard to feed since fluffys infiltrate ppls yards any way

2 Likes

Yeah, but that’s sort of a niche. “Normal”, non abusive fluffy owners will not want their fluffy eating live animals.

2 Likes

True true I guess he better get lucky and get adopted by a psycho and or a abuser then in that case

1 Like

Could make for an interesting dynamic, an abuser that enjoys torturing fluffies and feeds them to this baby after he’s done with them.

2 Likes

Yup its a win win in that idea the baby gets unlimited supply of food, a home, his own room, and the abuser gets a lil partner in crime and the shock of the fluffys that are still alive squeals in shock and terror as a babbeh eats them alive giving the abuser one final enjoyment

2 Likes

oOoOO! A suffering foal! Adds flavour to the dish! You’re mine now little buddy!

Foal: muffled screaming as he is stuck inside a gym bag containing sweaty gym clothes

1 Like

I would be cautious bout this one, survival yes but have vet check if its mentality still stable. :thinking:

2 Likes

Suffering from ptsd, and night terrors of him eating his siblings alive and ppl killing his mama would be a big problem

2 Likes

Plot Twist: He gets adopted by a Vegan Lifestyle fanatic and is “rehabilitated” as the poster child for Veganism.

1 Like

Oh till his night terrors and ptsd drive him to suicide

1 Like

Either put him to sleep, its bad enough to be adopted in shelter and might cause trouble or by a psycho abuser.

1 Like

True but as the title states if he suspects foul play he gonna dip cause he is a fighter and a survivor thru and thru

1 Like

Yeah…”had” to eat his siblings…

claims the foal

Okay, let’s go, your going home to my Farm. I hope you know, you will have to be cleaned and that means you will be in water.

“nu caweh, hab nyu daddah an housies, wawa am nuffin tu nummies bwuddah and sissies tummies skettis, hewties, tinkie pwace and nu nu pwaces. Boo boo juice tu dwink make tummy hewties, can hab wawas tu dwink?”

All I have is thick water, it should be a treat for you.

Tic wawas? Woa, daddah du wub babbeh! Tanknju!

1 Like

I donno man, if he comes across a guy like me he may be more adoptable now that he’s proven that he’s willing to resort to cannibalism in order to survive. :grin:

1 Like