The Yard By ArisenLeaf

Not So Smarty 11

Full Size

Not So Smarty 12

Full Size

Some backstory to red, the incestuous mare from my Not So Smarty comic.

42 Likes

Whoa, great job.

I love this, it’s well made as usual. But also, human violence. Not often seen, less often done well. Good work.

7 Likes

Ay, thanks cheeky. Haven’t done a comic in a while, so it’s nice to hear a welcomed return

6 Likes

The nerve of this bitch.
Breaks into someone’s yard, attempts to torture/kill their fluffy, tries to play innocent when caught then when that fails immediately goes back to violence.

13 Likes

I’m a bit confused on what’s going? I kinda understand what’s happening in the second part, an abuser trespassed(?) on the guy’s backyard to try and torture a fluffy. Kinda stupid if you ask me, why a domestic fluffy in the backyard of the owner! that’s asking for trouble, Fluffies aren’t cover animal cruelty laws, but still subject to property laws (At least that what some cannon says)

5 Likes

What a jealous gal on fluffies :flushed:

1 Like

Can’t wait for the fallow up to this.

1 Like

The first part 3 panels are a small continuation of my other series.

1 Like

Yes, it’s literally an insult, used by the fucking antagonist to emphasize that they’re bad.

4 Likes

Abusers in most works seek bigger thrills, and many exhibit outright toxicity towards Hugboxers like they live in a Booru comment section.

It only makes sense that many would eventually want to torture and kill pet Fluffies, just for the excitement and to “own the Hugs”.

FluffTV would probably need beefy security so groups of freakos don’t rush in during live broadcasts of Babies! or to steal Cherry & Berry or the Uni The Unicorn costume.

5 Likes

Go back to twitter, would ya?

3 Likes

No need to concern yourself with responding to him, anymore.

3 Likes

Clearly you didn’t read it right, as both civility and box shaming refer to communicating to other users and using said insult against them.

Also, how do you not see the hypocrisy.

Clearly, you have no problems with an Indian being called a dummy for the story, but when gay is used in the same manner, there’s a problem.

3 Likes

rip Falcon89
cause of ban: windmill fighting

5 Likes

Now we can get back to simply enjoying the stories.

4 Likes

Got one better…

COD: tripped over micro fluffy into a industrial furnace, came out well done. (Then Andrew Zimmerman ate him)

1 Like

Interesting story.

Doing the world a favour, they fuck like rabbit

i thought it would explain why she was so incest, but i’ve been had!