The old nurse [ Art by Kathi ]

Victoria and Bonnie
Is Bonnie just a reason to make Daisy’s fluffy mom? Yes, does it also give me the reason to say Daisy was an owned fluffy that got kicked out due to not being a designer but a common foal? Yes. Also I get to show Vic so it’s another win.

22 Likes

Holy shit big fluffy baby.

6 Likes

Huge fluffy wow

3 Likes

I like the idea of common fluffs being three feet big, more cuddles and fun

9 Likes

Oh wow big fluffy! :flushed:

4 Likes

The bigger the better, can take a lotta damage or a lotta cuddles, dealer’s choice.

3 Likes

The biggest non-weirdbox fluffy I’ve ever seen! Very nice. :blush:

2 Likes

I prefer smaller ones, because they are much more easier to take care of, transport, punish, and they eat less! What if you get a big smarty like that? SORRYPOOPIES LITERALLY FLUD YOU HOUSE!!
AND IMADGINE THAT DOING SORRYHOOFIES!

but you are right, i would cuddle that more than a regular one!

2 Likes

Ahh… That must be so warm do to its mass…

Chilly eavning , all saved…

1 Like

The best heater during Winter, don’t gotta turn the heat up, just get your big fluff and have’em near.
The bigger ones like Bonnie? Can actually SWIM if you teach them at a younger age so Summer time fun is also there with the big floofer!

2 Likes

More torture ability too

1 Like

That indeed! The limits are a bit longer, since they weren’t prerelease, they got some umph to them that make it harder to break them.

1 Like

I’m just looking at that cutie and thinking about the litter box o.o

1 Like

At this point they would be taken out on walks like you would do for a dog.
Litterboxes are for smaller fluffs now, the beast i s here

2 Likes

I do have to say, I had some fond memories of my uncle’s dog. She was massive. I was about 10 at the time, visiting their house and the dog was as big as I was, and heavier too. A real chonker, but so cuddly and loving.

2 Likes

Aww, those memories must be great! Dogs are honestly angels, a real chonky pupper is always a fun time!

1 Like

Fluffy too big, I do not approve.

We all have our own ideas when it comes to fluffies, understandable but I will continue with my big floofers

1 Like

Your Norwegian Forest Fluffs? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like