The morphs (or mutations) of Vinny! (Art by EdgyJr)

sketch-1652477710771

12 Likes

. . . -.- . o_o . O_O

Even floofier then I had first thought!

Full on fluffy as weighted blanket on the couch/lazy boy with dad vibes.

5 Likes

more like medium to large dog than a house cat sized normal fluffy…

I love it. it’s so cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lap dog vs dogs that think they’re lap dogs. xD

7 Likes

Exactly! i love cuddling big dogs. more to love!

My old lab, Grace, was 110 pounds of pure love and she made for the best lap dog. Always avoided stepping on your crotch too.

The best naps were had with that dog.

4 Likes

This big ball of fluff would just plop into your lap and coo for hours tbh lol

2 Likes

I remember a roomate awhile back had a cockatoo and I enjoyed sitting around with the thing. I remember the wing cuddles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh dear, that’s a big floof.

2 Likes

More fluff for your buck

2 Likes

what’s their diet? carnivore, herbivore, or omnivore?

2 Likes

The carnivore mouth makes it so they can eat raw meat and chew up bones but they’ll also eat the same as normal fluffies. Just don’t let them go hungry for too long.

3 Likes

nervous sweating

2 Likes

Can they actually fly, or at least glide/swoop?

Im pondering if they have hunting friend style instincts like a hawk.

If not, I would love to take this dude for a ride in the sidecar (keep it for taking my fluffy prospects to the MC) on my motorcycle and let them stretch their wings.

1 Like

Unfortunately they can’t fly. They have more of the instincts of wild cats hunting.
But they love to pretend they can fly!

1 Like

So they might Brachiation dive if they can get into the canopy. Interesting.

1 Like

Yup! But they also will scavenge if given the chance. For example, they’d never let a fallen fluffy friend go to waist! Though they prefer not to eat fluffs

1 Like

“Oh Nu! That’s su sad to heaw about youw foaws dyin’. Whewe?”

1 Like

Lmao! Also if someone were to adopt a carnivore mouth mutation fluff they would need to give it stuff to chew on, like raw chicken bone and such, cuz that’s like how they brush their teeth. Gotta keep em chompers clean in case they see a rat!

2 Likes

True if you have a carnivore fluffy they would probably kill mice and rats if you trained them right or in my headcanon it’s natural for them to hunt small prey and kill snakes and birds if they can get a hold of one

1 Like

How big
I want
need make space in room

1 Like