The Meta, Part 3 (BadLuck)

the meta 3

Why yes, I can draw human faces, I was just lazy in the previous pages.

For those who are unfamiliar with the term, gastroenteritis is the fancy word for intestinal infection. It’s painful, and I say that from personal experience.

47 Likes

Poor Nugget, but considering he has been surviving on nothing but shit I would be shocked if he didn’t have a case of it.

10 Likes

Nice art and facial expressions

2 Likes

What kind of disposable income do these people have where they can afford to pay a week’s worth of 24/7 medical treatment for a toy? :astonished:

4 Likes

Would be pretty cheap imho since fluffy vets have no certification board. Still tho, why spend so much when I can just steal a much better fluffy at the fluffypark?

3 Likes

I realize we need to stick with the MST3k mantra when it comes to fluffies, but it still tickles me to think someone out there would pay so much money for what essentially is a more interactive (and MUCH more replaceable) furby. :joy:

2 Likes

The main (Meta) character, as explained in Part 0, is trying to be a “normal fluffy owner”, but is unsure of how to go about it. As for why she’s doing it, that will become clearer as the story goes on.

3 Likes