The folly of hope - Icarus (Commissioned for Fj668) (InfraredTurbine)

What’s the point on calling the abuser an asshole? It’s performative morality, basically. We all know that abusers are assholes if not outright psychos, so telling us what we know just kinda seems self-righteous.

3 Likes

i think we are both getting bogged down in semantics. i enjoy the art and i look at abuse the same way as i would look at horrible murder in fiction. seeing characters like homelander from the boys do horrible things is entertaining, but hes still an asshole.

1 Like

edited because the previous message was incredibly confrontational and mean and i dont want to put out any negative energies in the world

1 Like

It’s like going into a horror movie then getting mad when Freddie or Jason murk a bunch of teenagers, like what the fuck were you expecting everything was laid out for you right there. I don’t get it is it a type of entitlement, the inability to read the room or is it because they mostly read “highbrow” abuse, those longform narratives that “justify” the suffering like some yuppie going from Get Out to Friday the 13th.

2 Likes

im just going to make it clear that i do not actually do this and i decided to be like “ahuhuh just because its abuse doesnt mean i cant say hes an asshole ahuhuhuh” because im a contrarian cocksucker.

though I do enjoy the idea of someone watching a slasher, seeing someone get hacked to pieces, and saying “wow, what an asshole.”

hehe i enjoy this new feature with the funny pictures on responses

1 Like

I wasn’t calling you out specifically, I was more making a general observation about the site over the past 6 months or so.
I’m a fan of a healthy balance of content, if the site is nothing but hugbox it might as well be another brony site.

5 Likes

As someone who does both human gore and fluffy gore, this sounds like an amazing idea… Not sure if @Virgil would be happy tho… On the other hand, what are boundaries if I can’t push them with a sledge hammer?

1 Like

:shrug:
Give it a shot

2 Likes

We have tags for humans being hurt or killed.

There’s a few comics with human injuries and unsettling subject matter.

1 Like

True, true

1 Like

The only thing I have a problem with is someone trying to “flip the script” and only torture/horribly murder humans in some sort of “justice for fluffies” bullshit.

Or if you try to say your fluffy ascended to godhood.

Otherwise: If it’s funny, fucking do it

2 Likes

I bet he’d be so happy about this - if he had his pretty wings, that is. :smile:

New idea: A pegasus hurts his wings, and until the cast comes off is absolutely terrified of any heights whatsoever.

3 Likes

Perfect

2 Likes

He should be happy those oversized wings were just holding him back from his true potential, as a target calibration unit.

2 Likes

more aerodynamic

I can hear the sound of that thing soaring through the sky

1 Like