The circle of life must continue through you (Drawn by Quack-Man

Hello everyone, here’s some horror for you lovely peeps! I hopevyou enjoy :grinning:

Prepare for stingies

37 Likes

In other news, I just had the “joy” of passing a 7mm kidney stone early this morning. On top of still being kinda sick…

F M L, my body is trying to kill me! :tired_face:

7 Likes

Great art
and I’m sorry you had to endure that

1 Like

Those can be brutal hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

I wish you a good recovery.

1 Like

This art is a great expression of the artists turmoil then.

Hope you feel better though.

1 Like

Oof, that’s rough. I’m very prone to stones myself, and they’re never fun.

1 Like

Wasp do that not bees just to let you know but good comic

1 Like

I’ve passed a few tiny kidney stones before. I’ve never had anything bigger than, like, a grain of sand, but even those experiences were awful. 7mm sounds absolutely miserable. Dx

1 Like

Just immagin. This creature is like a regular fluffy in all but appearance. It likes to play, it likes to hug, it wants to make friends. Just think of a lonely bumble fluffy foal that is all alone, all it has known is lonelyness and it sets out to find companionship and after sometime it finds a herd which accepts it. It finds love, comfort acceptance … after he has convinced it that it is not a munstah …

And like any fluffy, as it growes up, it gets the desire to procreate, and instinctively ot knows how, it needs to sting other creatures to get the “gud feews”. But it knows it will hurt others to sting them, so it refrains … until one day, the urge grows to big and in a moment of weakness it hurts one of its friends. It is simply mortified that it gave owies to another fluffy. But out of the goodness of their being, its herd finds a way to forgive him and all is fine … until the moment its friend gets violently ill and the larvae burst out and start to consume the stung fluffy.

The bumblefluffy is alone once more its entire adoptive herd has fallen prey to its offspring, for the urge of nature is too strong to resist and when the call becomes too great, the bumblefluffy must heed it. It cries every single time it has to doom a “fwiend”, it doesn’t want to hurt, it wants to love, hug and play, but its nature forces it to obey.

3 Likes

ah, ichneumon wasps. what a joy they are.

1 Like

Yes, all the yes! I love this :heart:

2 Likes

I am always going to like fluffies-as-food content. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This idea is terryfing but posible, we have all kind of non-earth fluffies so bug fluffies might be a thing.

3 Likes

Nature is going wild or science or al little bit of both.

1 Like