The best Justicebox story ever! by L.A Vaught for Caroline or whatever

once upon a time there was a mean abuser and a bad mummah fluffy who hated baby fluffies

except for the bestest babbeh

abuser and mummah work together for some reason and are rich despite selling disabled and dead foals

but then the heroic anon puts a stop to it

anon kills abuser

takes baby and tortures mother

”Wow anon you are so cool!”
yes

anon happened to save like the two, maybe three fluffies in the universe who aren’t assholes

wacky friend shows up, he’s wacky

oh shit so fucking wacky.

herd invasion of the evil old herd

even though the baby was from a mill

herd consists entirely of smarties

fuck it

racism metaphor

white savior metaphor

take herd member in

Oh no it’s evil because it has an instinctual fear reaction to alicorns

torture basement
why does anon have all these power tools

who even owns a sander

anon likes it too much! OH NO!

dream sequence

”I must fight the abusers!”

No anon you are the abusers

10 Likes

This says a lot about our society…

5 Likes

Like…man… like that we live in one…woaaaaah…

(I’m super deep, ya’ll. Or just super slep-deprived. Take your pick.)

3 Likes

Was there a need to expose us like that? lol

2 Likes

By experience I can tell you, go to sleep before you fucking collapse or something

1 Like

Edit: The name has been placed, but I’m keeping the comment for posterity.

Damn this is good. But

PUT YOUR KEK’IN’ NAME IN THE POST TITLE. THAT’S A RULE YOU KNOW! WE HAVE RULES FOR A REASON. JUST BECAUSE WE ARE A BUNCH OF FILTHY DEGENERATES WHO WALLOW IN THE ABUSE AND DESCECRATION OF FICTIONAL TINY PURE CREATURES DOESN’T MEAN WE ARE BARBARIC. RULES ARE HOW A SOCIETY FUNCTIONS. HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS SAYS A LOT ABOUT SOCIETY WHEN YOU WON’T EVEN OBEY OUR SOCIETY’S RULES REGARDING POSTING YOUR HECKIN’ NAME IN THE POST TITLE??? THIS LITERALLY RUINED THE GREATEST JUSTICEBOX STORY I HAVE EVER READ. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS MEE?? OH MY GOSH, I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW. I’VE NEVER BEEN SO TRIGGERED IN MY LIFE. PUT YOUR GOSH DARN NAME-E-RINO IN THE TOPIC TITLE. I NEED TO GO LIE DOWN. YOU’VE RUINED MY NIGHT. I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY!!!

3 Likes

That is a goldworthy post kind stranger.

2 Likes

Don’t you heckin’ be doing a do of bringing in Reddit culture here. We our own proud and indigenous peoples. Our own customs and rich heritage

2 Likes

Wow it’s so cultural and authentic!

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey look, a poopie babbeh getting defended from his bad mummah, go get em

2 Likes

For real, thank you for the JusticeBox story, though. I needed a greentext anon story. Made my night. :laughing:

1 Like