That's Life, A poopieh adventure part 1(By: Naroh420)

Poopie babbeh

So this is my first attempt at making a comic, Hope you all like it.

94 Likes

I hope the foal was neutered first. Otherwise that’s just darn irresponsible.

14 Likes

I enjoy this. Personally though, I’d have seen the lengths this fluff would go to in order to be kept. Says it’ll eat shit? Welp. Get ready for your new diet, fwiend.

6 Likes

F*ck them rules, I’m not spending a dime on a non-profitable foal. plus its most likely that it will die before he gets to the enf.ie age!

5 Likes

All it takes is a cigar cutter and ten seconds. One stallion can shag his happy ass around the alleyway circuit and sire a litter every three hours or something.

It only takes one.

7 Likes

well, num shit its a better alternative than to have a horrible and painful death in a filthy alleyway

6 Likes

Might take that option for future shitty foals, not because I’m responsible but for my own entertainment.

5 Likes

Extra fun, leave the testicles on but nip off the cock itself. They’ll get the urge but be unable to get off. Completely frustrating.

Unless it’s takin it up the butt.

7 Likes

I fucking love it! Do more! If you want…

4 Likes
7 Likes

Ah, sweet cruelty…

2 Likes

Yes I love it! I have a soft spot for poopie babbehs but still enjoy abuse as a whole

2 Likes

AND the frustration might make it aggressive toward other fluffies. Maybe it will even end up killing a few foals. It might even get aggressive against stallions with their no-noes intact, who knows.

Or it will be depressed and end up an enfie toy. Either one is welcome.

2 Likes

Waste of a perfectly good cookie.

3 Likes

really like the part “no teeff” makes the last gift more cruel

6 Likes

Oatmeal raisin

3 Likes

It’s about the journey, not just the destination.

3 Likes

looks like the fluffy from the christmas picture

1 Like

Calling it. Its gonna die

1 Like

Rats looking-mmmm you picked the wrong ally kid-proceeds to attack and eat baby alive and cookie

1 Like