Testing an Idea (fluffy morality pre) by Banondoodles

69 Likes

I would die for mouse

12 Likes

Nice use of the Prisoners’ Dilemma. I like it.

7 Likes

now im curious: what about ferals? what’s their reaction?

5 Likes

Also if there’s a difference if a fluffy is pregnant, would they prioritize themselves over others?

6 Likes

I want to brush Mouse’s pretty fluff and give him treats. What a cutie. He seems too good natured, how will a street rat handle the ball test?

5 Likes

Very interesting idea, looking forward to see the next installment.

(also *affect, I can’t help it, sorry)

4 Likes

I even googled it to check if I was right and still got it wrong xD, no worries Spelling isn’t best ability

4 Likes

Nice! Usually when someone talks about fluffies and morality it’s about “Look at these hellgremlins and HATE THEM!”, so it was good to see the classic fluffy kindness on display instead. This is what makes fluffies so lovable and satisfying. :blush:

6 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

Hmm how bout test theory of a feral smarty vs mouse, with thick glass separating them (seriously high so smarty can’t reach… Ever) of overall disposition towards having an owner, and gain items.

4 Likes

this will be intersting

4 Likes

Fascinating. The next step of course will be to increase the sample size by testing more Fluffys. There is also the fact that Fluffys were designed for humans to consider. Would Mouse’s choice be the same if he would have to share with another Fluffy rather than his owner?

4 Likes

That’s still a big plate.
Did she give him the usual amount or does he usually receive twice that amount.

4 Likes

That’s the usual amount, she gave herself a smaller portion on a smaller plate to make it look the same

4 Likes