TED and fluffies! Operation milker 18 long comic (by:eded_ted)

Be aware of mistakes and coloring that does not mach, because i have never made a comic this long, and i have beeing working on this for a while now.

Im reliefed that this is finally rady! : D

And yes, i played a bit with the art style

31 Likes

AAAAH! DONE! i usually do only comics with only 4 or 8 pictures…

But pfuuh…

1 Like

F i just realized that in the firs bage the smarty has a horn, but in the last bage it doesent…

Well, its a small detale

1 Like

I love the cartoony energy of these comics XD

Can’t for the next set of comics, I hope we focus on the aquatic fluffies, Bowly, Weedy, and their foals.

1 Like

Just say it’s his mane.

Also, did he rip the tape/glue off the orange milkbag mare to let the foals come out?

1 Like

What happened to the red stressball? Is she still around

1 Like

A guy in reddit convinced me, that it will be bad to leave em there.

1 Like

Purply? She got the freedom for now in the comic number9

1 Like

bruh
i was talking about this one

1 Like

Aaa i got confused lol

Shes still around… But a pain in the ass, and does not fit in a pocket. Currently a pincushion…

Actually i have been thinking of trading it here, but i have no idea how it works.

2 Likes

I dunno, if you have someone’s little brat in mind, just write that someone a message and arrange the brat exchange, simple as that

2 Likes

For some reason the guy’s antic is hilarious and the herd backstab the smarty just to get out of the trap :rofl:

1 Like

This stuff is actually funny. Some people, I know, insist that abuse is simply hilarious, but this stuff actually has a good series of punchlines that actually give the abuse purpose beyond simple pain.

3 Likes

Hehe… The part. Where they turn the mother inside out!

It took em so long cos they are fluffys! Lol

1 Like

I’m too invested in this comic. Help.

3 Likes

Some of the best Fluffy work has the humans as simply a higher level Fluffy mentally.

Hellgremlin human Abusers, Neutralbox and Weirdbox Derps, and vanilla Hugboxers.

2 Likes

I really like your work!
Fluffies that are to dumb to care much and humans are a bit smooth brain. The person is also not dislikable, he might make some mistakes but the world as a whole is trippy, and lets add this in! He does not like bad enfies! Last thing, he did not chop of the legs of the mare by the looks of it, meaning that he might free the mare later. He is a wholesome little abuser bean.

1 Like

I love Ted’s facial expressions, each and every one!