Soon Mummahs. (Mexi)

I’ve started making my fluffy model able to appear pregnant and wanted to know if people preferred when they are still able to move or if they prefer when they expand to look like a big ball.

So far it looks pretty decent in my opinion but it isn’t over the top and she could probably still waddle around (even if it is very slowly and awkwardly).

SoonMummah0001

This is what I have so far and this will be the size of the mare with an average litter.
I do plan to make one that becomes bigger with a larger litter.

32 Likes

AHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT I ADORE SOON MUMMAHS SO MUCH AAAAAAA

ahem

Sorry.

But yes i do adore soon mamas and it would be great to finally see a 3d preggo dam.

12 Likes

I think of fluffy pony gestation lasting four weeks, and like to think that during week four a pregnant mare can’t move herself around. It adds to the helplessness and the silliness.

9 Likes

13 Likes

I personally assume they remain mobile, if limited, unless they have a MASSIVE litter.

In my headcannon the original breeders released from HasBio labs tended to the immobile and having large litters, but most current populations today stem from mothers who were less vulnerable. The immobile balls still happen but much less common.

7 Likes

I prefer the massive immobile ball versions. All the more fun to kick.

8 Likes

Varies depending on headcanon.

4 Likes

Soon-mama centipede.

6 Likes

I really like the idea that they are immobile during the last stage of pregnancy. Especially like the thought of them being rolled around by other fluffies when in herds

7 Likes

Yeah, I remember that brief period in 2012 where we were all writing fluffy pony mares getting so pregnant that they needed two attendants to roll them around like beachballs.

If that was still a thing, I’d say their ball-rolling childhood ball obsessions are just natural training to hone those necessary instincts… but that would imply that fluffies do things that help them survive!

7 Likes

I’ve just noticed that moving the stomach down has caused the knees to be brought down with it and it appears as if the legs have begun melting.

Adds ‘Fix knees’ to To-Do list.

7 Likes

Hey man are you gong put the fluffy models in to sfm

2 Likes

I might see if that’s something I can do.

3 Likes

I think at max capacity they tend to be more on the orb size but nothing to extreme.

6 Likes

Can’t lie, I’m really excited for this. Your model is super cute.
Also, I’m in the “I like both, camp”. If I had to choose one, I prefer this style of round-but-mobile most of the time. But I do head-cannon that they are too round to move towards the very end of pregnancy.

6 Likes

SO CUTE AND PUDGY!!!

5 Likes

Interesting

1 Like