[Silly question about silly things]

So, this might be a stupid question. Is it normal or ok to feel sad, all the time. I haven’t felt good in a while. And I’ve been getting meaner to myself. I think I know the answer.

5 Likes

5 Likes

if it is because of your art, then no

2 Likes

No just in general.

2 Likes

Loading words of encouragement. Please wait.
cxzMJG9.gif.017e7b8999f110d26144fca08fda97c3

3 Likes

I can relate to this and I can honestly say there’s no harm in feeling sad all the time.

I’ve been pressured like mad at work and then I’m not earning enough and I want to be elsewhere and honestly it was happy about that then there’d be something wrong.

The best I can tell you is that you’re under no obligation to be happy for the sake of it or putting on a happy smily face too. Sometimes it’s just right to be sad. It won’t be all the time and honestly it does eventually get better

6 Likes

sadness and happiness are very similar in a way
both of these emotions can heal souls

3 Likes

Sounds like depression or something along those lines. Don’t let the condition worsen. Be nicer to yourself. Its okay to feel, just don’t let emotions cloud your life.

5 Likes

I want to believe that, but I have no reason to be sad no reason to be lonely. It’s this suffocating feeling, I just want to lay down. I feel worthless I suppose, feel like I waste everyone’s time. Even now I feel like I’m wasting yours. I should be grateful.

5 Likes

For me it’s normal, but I have depression and anxiety. Feeling content is a good day for me. Being happy is extremely rare for me. Y
Don’t be ashame if you need to see a therapist. They are there to help. And very important if you do go see one. Find one you’re comfortable with. If you feel they aren’t helping you, it’s okay say, Doctor, I need to see someone else. It’s like a relationship. If it’s not working out, just break it off. If they try to force you to say with them. Walk if not run out the door.

5 Likes

dude, you are here only a few months, and you already contributed a lot to this community (your fluffies exist in my headcanon as official fluffies on Russian and CIS market+i love your stalkers). trust me, you are not worthless and you are definitely not wasting our time

4 Likes

It’s definitely not weird or unusual to feel that way. I have severe anxiety that I hadn’t addressed for years and had been deeply mired in with the constant feeling of worthlessness and deliberating apathy. It was until I confronted and had taken the necessary steps to even take it to a manageable level. Sure it doesn’t fully go away but it does get better. This is something people go through.

We all know you’re a great artist and very much a constant voice and contributor. These feelings are just that. It’s a constant battle. Just know that somewhere out there we got your back.

3 Likes

step 1: removing “moron” and “nonsense” tegs from this post

4 Likes

You are wrong there, first you aren’t worthless, you actively contribute to the community and to many of us to a personal level, second, you aren’t wasting our time, we waste our time on the site for entertainment wich you and others provide in form of Fluffy content, we all must be grateful to have an untainted community in this page.

7 Likes

Lemme get those moron and nonsense tags out of the way

4 Likes

You want to hear something stupid or the way I’m going to explain it will sound that way.

You have 100% chance to develop depression some time in your life if you were born without a penis.

3 Likes

Lucky me, haha

1 Like

Actually: if you breathe and can think you’ll 100% have depression at some point, if you don’t have it you haven’t thought enough, it’s like the rule 34

3 Likes

I think cis men hide it more often is why the statistic are that way.

3 Likes

I thought it wasn’t ok to cry for a long time, so that makes sense.

4 Likes