Question About Blocks (Fluffy_Angst)

So I wanted to ask you guys what types of blockies er Ahem blocks you use with your fluffy? Sorry the fluff-speak creeps in sometimes.

I am using large fabric ones normally given to human toddlers because they are so soft and light enough for my boy in the picture here. Plus, if it’s safe enough for a human kid, it should be safe enough for a fluffy, right?

(Btw, I’m not a Daddeh, the silly fluffy decided that the landlord is his new “daddeh”. WTH, this fluffy isn’t that bright! Fluffies, gotta love them though)

52 Likes

Mine generally use wooden or hollow plastic ones.
Wooden blockies have been used by kids for ages, so they ought to be suitable for fluffies too.

4 Likes

i like to imagine soft ones for when they are babys and then more solid ones when they are older

8 Likes

I agree with Boop. Smaller and softer for foals and bigger, more solid for adults.

3 Likes

Cast iron blocks with a divot that acts as a whetstone when the axe falls into it and when it’s lifted back out.

Oh wait.

I have misunderstood the intent of this thread.

My apologies.

4 Likes

Fabric, soft plastic, and wooden with rounded edges. I also like the idea of mega blocks, empty cardboard “bricks”, Jenga pieces, and Lincoln logs.

2 Likes

I let my fluffy play with this weird block I found…

Box

10 Likes

OMG Pinhead fluffy!!! What a great concept!

3 Likes

This is so cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ACK! Thank you! Coming from the artist who draws some dang cute fluffies and foals, I’ll take the compliment :heart:

her head grows three sizes too large, explodes

4 Likes

The walkie-talkie Baabeehs get Rubber ones, weanlings get light wooden Bloocks and adult get heavy wooden blocks and Duplohs to train there body, brain and creativity.

2 Likes

Hasbio-branded ones are usually lightweight plastic and full of goodness like BPA and pthalates because they’re made in basically the same factory as the cheapest soft plastic garbage every other company gets made in China.

Artisanal fluffy supplies (because of course that would be a thing) focuses on well-rounded, lightweight wood like balsa, preferably using vegetable-based stains instead of paints.

The more mainstream ‘good’ option would be having styrofoam covered in waterproofed felt.

2 Likes

Toys one step safer than baby toys made for fluffies specifically.
I kind of enjoy the concept of them being even more fragile than a toddler
It feels both cute and sad at the same time.

2 Likes

Is…is there a Hellraiser/Fluffy crossover?

3 Likes

Found a thing just for you.

2 Likes

D’aww, it didn’t get torn apart by meat hooks…

2 Likes

Well there is something like that with a foal.

1 Like

Firm foam, like a yoga block

2 Likes

It’s adorable

1 Like

i use these old wooden blocks with sharp edges that i found from the dumbster of a fluffmart1635599817390

2 Likes