Punishment (InfraredTurbine)

I hope you all have a great week!
Well, this fluffy won’t xD
wrtgw42445

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me! :smiley:

84 Likes

25? Let it be 90 take it or leave it :rofl:

5 Likes

Well they used their name, so either they’re telling the truth or they genuinely believe their own innocence.

Either way the toy was under their protection and they failed, punishment is still required.

13 Likes

Useless little creature, from its tiny hooves to its pathetic little wings. A lashing is sorely needed.

7 Likes

It’s leaking pee and poop!
Flay the ungrateful wretch!

2 Likes

Rainbow fart? Whaaaa- oh, rainbow “fault”!
Nevermind, carry on.

9 Likes

forever rippies

1 Like

When I first read this I thought the Fluffy’s name is RAINBOW FART

8 Likes

Which wouldn’t be a bad name for a fluffy!

2 Likes

Always a fan of fair punishments.
Great Job as always dude.

1 Like

The dumb bitch is clearly Scootaloo. Lying whore.

2 Likes

Thanks karn

1 Like

This is the sort of situation where a dog would pull the ol’ “how did that happen?” routine. Its amazing how expressive dogs can be despite not being able to talk.

Which raises an interesting question–I think we’d all agree that whipping a dog for damaging a toy is wrong, so why is it okay to do it to fluffies (aside from them being fictional)?

I think the difference is that fluffies can talk. While dogs can understand commands and instructions to an extent, details (like don’t damage your plush) are hard to convey. But since fluffies can talk, the assumption is that they can, and should, understand detailed commands. So failure must be in part deliberate–fluffies don’t have the excuse of not being able to talk.

2 Likes

agreed

The fluffy stops crying because it thinks it just talked its way into fewer whips.

1 Like

Hahaha make It 150, hahaha even it wasn’t his/her fault.

1 Like