POV: what would you do? (Eded_ted)

39 Likes

The Enf Times are apon us lol

18 Likes

As the people on Earth or as the giant fluffy?

4 Likes

as us

2 Likes

Scramble every military power, throw everything at it!!! It’s a shitrat, a planet-size one mind you, but they die easy enough what makes this one different besides the size?

6 Likes

Say goodbye to Australia as it’s completely wrecked by an oversized Fluffy dick.

7 Likes

Pray to god that he finds Mariana trench at first try

11 Likes

its just a giant shitrat thats about to penetrate our atmosphere whit its giant fluffy dick

3 Likes

The fact that when it says Huggies and Wuv, it could shatter the Earth lol
Makes me think of the episode of R&M with the giant heads

3 Likes

Ok
Hear me out
…We send a giant enfie toy into space

8 Likes

when i made this, that was just what i thought.

5 Likes

Well. I know what to do. There is only one way. @Eded_ted, do you recall what pillowy did when told he’d get a new leg if he slammed his head against a metal plate? We just have to tell him to repeatedly slam his head on the Himalayan mountains so that he can get the sketties underneath. Only a fluffy head can open it, no leggies. We’ll lose a good chunk of the world, but we might just save the other side.

4 Likes

~Sips beer~ “The old gypsy woman was right.”

4 Likes

harakiri

2 Likes

*nods
Get NASA on the horn…we need to communicate with the GETF(Giant Extra-Terrestrial Fluffy)

3 Likes

Maybe ask him to give sun a big hug, since it’s autumn and the sun is getting sad and less warm?

4 Likes

That was my backup plan. Alternatively, telling him the rings of Saturn are in reality space sketties. Basically he’d eat the space version of glass sketties.

2 Likes

“At least I don’t have to go to work tomorrow.”

2 Likes

Maybe we go full Armageddon but the task is to train Abusers to be Astronauts instead of Deep Core Drillers?

5 Likes

A couple of options
1 kill it from the inside
2 convince it to go to the sun
Or 3 don’t qorry about it cause it will die of suffocation in a few

3 Likes