p1
P2
P3
P4
P5
P6
P7
P8

Ever had one of those dreams where you “wake up” and you’re STILL dreaming? Weird stuff. I don’t know if it could happen to a fluffy, with them being simple-minded creatures, but they can retain knowledge to a degree. Poor pineapple saw an advertisement on TV for a litterpal, and it clearly spooked her. Although obnoxious to have to comfort her at 2 am, Pineapple’s owner clearly understood the responsibilities of fluffy ownership.

And yes, you saw the 6th panel correctly, Pineapple is very large indeed. Most muffintop breed fluffies are much larger than the average fluffy. Tough and Dumb, muffintops were bred by using toughies on fluffy ranches. They possess a poofy bushel of hair on their head, which gives them their name.

Side question, if you had a pet fluffy, (that you didn’t want to maim) would you let it rest in your bed? I’d probably let it chill at the foot of my bed if it was terribly frightened.

(i tried to create this comic using quantity for less important bits, and quality for the important bits! let me know your thoughts!)

65 Likes

Love it :heart:
Was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t end with one last awakening
Thought Pineapple was actually a litterpal

7 Likes

dreams within dreams are the worst x.x’ so annoying lol
love how she hugs her foal <3 too precious

If a fluffy wanted to rest on my bed id just ask first if it gone to the litterbox, im used to having my cats sleep on my bed, id be fine with fluffys do that too lol

9 Likes

Ah, you know me, we gotta give it a hugbox ending.
I’m glad you liked it!

5 Likes

Same
As long as they’re the fluffies that don’t fall apart from a tap on the nose they can share my bed.

3 Likes

I’d need hugs and comfort as well if I had that sort of nightmare. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is so cute and heartwarming.

Yeah scary is such “dream within a dream” can be a damn nightmarish :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Haven’t had that happen to me, but I’ve heard it’s a real mind-fuck.

5 Likes

fluffy gently and cautiously slides off bed to get down

all four legs shattered
spine snapped
eyeballs fall out
drowns somehow

I know fluffies are supposed to be fragile but some people make them out to be made of glass hahaha

5 Likes

Its the paradox of fluffy durability, depending on the story they can be both able to endure torture without passing out or dieing from shock while at the same time being so fragile that an ant can break all its bones lol

6 Likes

Right?

-step on fluffy
cloud of red mist

-also step on fluffy
squeaky toy noise

5 Likes

Nice comic! Good to see Pineapple is happy fluff with a loving owner

I would let a fluffy on my bed if they’d be like in my headcanon, which is properly trained fluffies are like dogs, they can hold it and don’t need to shit every 5 minutes. My cat can sleep on my bed, so why a cotton ball couldn’t? :))

4 Likes

Ooooh poor thing, that’d be a horrible nightmare

1 Like

Fuck yeah dude. It’s called Mescaline, and it’s the only way to fly.

1 Like

Also oh no now I have to write a guy who waits for his fluffy to have a vivid nightmare and then he just fucking does that shit

1 Like

Definitely would depend on fluffy durability, but sure. My dog is using me for a pillow right now.

Who says that THIS isn’t a dream?

YJdDdW96eNxxNqsy2cNbJ8-320-80

3 Likes

The Hug-Box ending tag lol

If it used the litter box first!

1 Like

Poof wakes up from dream as a litter pal