Peaches n' Habanero are gonna f (u/FurretOfficial, Furret)

45 Likes

Cute. And I bet their babies would be super adorable.

7 Likes

Brown chicken, brown cow

5 Likes

Peaches: Peeches see Habanewu nu hab wifegawd at beech :kissing_heart:

Habenero: … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Habenero: Dis nu is beech, dis is baff tub

12 Likes

Smooth

3 Likes

They down to fuuuuuuuuuck.

4 Likes

Damn Peaches, calm down, get a (safe)room.

8 Likes

Oh my! ( Get cam ready )

5 Likes

Habenero: Am suuu wucky, gun be daddeh wiff hot mawe Peachees. Wai am nu nu stick happeh?

Peaches presents her self ready for the fun

Fade to pink: Implied Fluffy Hardcore Fun, but Habenero has no clue what to do, but Peaches calmly explains everything, it’s a cute wholesome romp.

Fifteen minutes later, we see the couple in a pile both are happy knowing that a herd of fluffies are coming soon.

8 Likes

Easily my favorite Fluffy pair on this site. Lovely art <3

3 Likes

Um, those fluffies don’t really look very… well, fluffy. The fluffy thing is kinda important. Buuuuuuut, still funny!

3 Likes

I know, for some reason I keep straying into actual pony territory and idk what to do xD

7 Likes

The answer is simple: make them fluffier. You’re overthinking this.

3 Likes

How old are they?

Mean Sarcasm That At Least One Person is Bound to Take Seriously So I'm Hiding It

What a fuckin’ slut and simp combo we got here :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s all about proportions. Your heads are perfect! Same with wings/horns/tails/etc. It’s how everything relates to the torso that make them look like MLP (not necessarily a bad thing, just makes them more lovable and harder to consider punch worthy like artist-kun’s mounds of hateable fluff).

My advice (and obvs feel free to ignore this) get rid of the necks and shorten the legs by at least half. You’ll end up with little oval bodies with bellies like 2 inches off the ground and heads coming out of their shoulders. Really gives the helpless fluffy look. Again, if you’re wanting to change to a more traditional helpless fluffy look. Your style right now is spot on if you are more wanting to create hugbox/neutralbox story-driven comics. :+1: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like the style. Yeah, I get that it’s not “fluffy,” but I’d argue that fluff can be implied since we’re all here.

But that’s just my opinion. :shrug:

2 Likes

“Habanewo nu hab babbehs.”
“Can make sum?”
“Habanewo wose speshaw wumps fo daddeh to hab snackies”

Fliuffy oysters! They’re not just tasty, they’re a great way to prevent unwanted litters!

2 Likes

Also, I do appreciate that these fluffies are named “peaches” and “habanero.” Peach-habanero salsa is amazing stuff.

3 Likes

Peaches: u want sum fuk

2 Likes

More fluffy. They’re FLUFFY ponies. Proportions are fine. MORE FLUFF. Better than my fat ass chubby fluffies.

2 Likes