ok people, i need all of yawl opinon

okay people just fluffy made underwear or nono

and if you choose underwear what color

1 Like

Made for people out of fluffies or for fluffies?

2 Likes

made for poeple

2 Likes

IMO, it seems a little odd. I don’t think I’ve but very heard of fur underwear. But it also isn’t weird or brutal enough to have any good shock value for me, personally.

That being said, I could 110% see fluffies being farmed like chinchillas for fur. With the emphasis the fluffy setting puts on desirable fur color, that would fit in perfect. I just imagine the fur being more for fashion things like coats or those fur things women pit around their necks.

I could also easily imagine fluffies being farmed for their fluff, like sheep. I bet fluffy fluff socks would be really comfortable, like alpaca socks.

2 Likes

This is quite good but homie I just asked this question to see if I could draw a character with fluffy underwear or not

2 Likes

Are the fluffies alive?

2 Likes

nah dead but one alive in an alcoholic drink that spicy.

2 Likes

If dead that’s a nah from me. You can’t abuse dead fluffs. Do like the fluffy in a bottle tho

2 Likes

but there is alive foals crying for there momma

1 Like

I don’t have underwear made of fluffies in my stories, but I like the idea, and Flufftopia products that use fluff (and they only use the fluff in their products, not any other fluffy body parts) humanely source it, so it can be made cruelty-free.

But there are already boxers with little fluffies on them in my headcanon, Calvin owns a pair.

2 Likes

okay, hope you ok with bulgy wolgy

2 Likes

According to James Oldman, if Miles wears a pair, there’ll be a big bulge. And James would know, because (spoiler alert!) he took over a clone body of Miles and the first thing James did in it was look down his pants.

2 Likes

:eyes: :lips: :eyes: i take that as a yes

2 Likes

If you want to know what the fuck I’m going on about or who the fuck Calvin, Miles and James are, you’ll need to read my stories, I’m afraid.

Yes, I know there’s a lot of them. But don’t feel like you gotta read all of them in one go. Don’t forget to take a break to eat, I don’t want my readers starving to death.

2 Likes

okay which is the first story

1 Like

The first story is “Wait, it’s ALL smarties?”. I suggest reading that and “Wun Wub, Wun Heawt” before jumping into any others. If you absolutely have to read a certain story before another one, I try to put a warning at the top. I know it’s a bit hard to navigate, and I’m sorry.

2 Likes

that’s okay thanks, hope you like my stuff

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve checked it out yet, lately I’ve been too busy writing to read other people’s stuff, but I’m currently slowing down my pace so everyone can catch up. I’ll probably be reading some other stuff while I do so. I’ll take a look at what you’ve got.

My stories have a lot of fantastic elements in them, I don’t know if you like that sort of thing, but if you don’t, you honestly shouldn’t even be on FluffyCommunity, because fluffies are fantastic as fuck.

2 Likes

yep they are very fun

2 Likes

The seahorse fluffies are a neat idea, but sea fluffies are one of the few things that aren’t a thing in my headcanon. It just seems like an oxymoron to me.

I do have a fluffy who can swim and breathe underwater, but he’s physically a normal fluffy, not a sea fluffy. You’ll find out how he can do it as you’re reading my stories.

2 Likes