OC ideas by WilsonFluff

OC IDEAS

Number 6 is HEAVILY based on a JellenHeimer/My version of One! If this goes against the rules tell me and I’ll remove it-

Edit: Please read my response to Mr Owl’s comment below for more information on this

I’m looking for ideas, and I love doing art requests, so if anyone has one feel free to tell me.

18 Likes

I like pin cushion :v (n°5)
but 1 and 2 are cute too

3 Likes

The topic of jellens is quite controversial. After the community had a large influx of new users due to the Click’s YouTube videos, the design, meaning, and place in the universe of jellenhimers shifted significantly. and not everyone is happy with it falling from a local easter egg to an edgy eldritch pet demon/space cat.

3 Likes

OH, I didn’t even know it WASN’T supposed to be edgy. Personally, I just did a quick google, and read " Jellenheimers are a small and strange breed of fluffies of unknown origin. They could be fluffy ponies having extreme birth defects" and ran with THAT idea. (And also most of the google images were “edgy”) I genuinely just wanted to mess around with designs, and didn’t mean to offend anyone.

3 Likes

this is the first appearance of a jellen
when this picture was posted, someone in the comments said that “those are not foals. they are Jellenheimer”. and thus, the legend was born. the red smiley jellybean become, as I said, an easter egg, a silent and slightly creepy observer, who just stands there and looks at you
menacingly
sometimes tho they did act like a demon but in a more subtle way. no blood, no tentacles. just something along those lines
36526 - animated artist_micron foal gif in_color jellenheimer safe shit subspeciesie_babbeh

and then the wave of new users come and turned them into a quirky pet who just kills fluffies number 184. the wave of edgy jellen ocs was so big that they were banished into another subreddit. it worked and since then all kinds of jellenheimers became a rare sight

9 Likes

Ohhh these are cute designs :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Are adoptable? Can I have number 4? Thanks

3 Likes

Ah, Interesting! I’m going to scrap the idea of Num 6. being a Jellenheimer, and probably draw a bunch of actual Jellenheimers to make up for it. I wasn’t aware of this and, for that, I apologize. I genuinely dislike creating edgy things just for “edge” and “shock appeal.”

I had initially thought, “I dislike how I drew the legs. What if I make this one’s all melty for shits and giggles?” and just went with it.

3 Likes

I MIGHT make them adoptables- I’m not sure yet. But if you want I can draw you a similar one as an art request : P

I’m not the biggest fan of Adoptables since I feel like people should have freedom over what they create!

2 Likes

remember that we are talking about a local meme creature without a defining canon to tell what it’s actually is outside of how it looks, so creativity is encouraged
our admin for example believes that there is only one jellenheimer who travels time and space so fast that you can see several of them in different places at the same time

3 Likes
  1. :sunglasses:
2 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Your OCS are so cute! even number 6 I think

1 Like