No Nuts for Tanuki (by Booperino)

Happy NNN!
Tanuki is an odd fluffy with comically large lumps and cute racoon-like fluff patterns, but is not a subspecies lol

46 Likes

Nice subversion.

But good lord that Fluffy has got some nuts on him. Poor guy probably can’t sit down properly.

11 Likes

Now, pay your debt to him

6 Likes

he gotta lean back a bit, but otherwise they dont get much in the way (some mares enjoy ;D jk)

3 Likes

“Gib 300000 kibbwe an tanooki wiww gib bigggest housies”
“i just want to see my family again”
“STONKS :P”

8 Likes

Something about a fluffy saying “Just chillin” with his dick n balls out is alluding to something and I’m not sticking around to see what will happen next.

8 Likes

That fluffy may have mumps.

4 Likes

Honestly i just coudnt think a funny dialog for a fluffy doing nothing in a kitchen counter when i was writing it so i juts had it literally chilling with its balls out lmao

10 Likes

He should check him for cancer… Maybe he will lose them still

2 Likes

“Hey Tanuki, what you up to?”

“Tanooki am dwaggin’ testicwes obah ebah suwface 'ou put nummies on.”

10 Likes
3 Likes

Fluffy grows up and turns their testicles into a hippity hop as they’ve become desenitized from sitting on them etc repeatedly over the months.

3 Likes

~Realizes why his mortal enemy gave him the fluffy~

3 Likes

“Why do I keep accepting presents from that guy!”

3 Likes

If you haven’t seen Pom Poko, drop what you’re doing and go watch it. I think it’s on Disney plus.

2 Likes

Not big on supporting Disney after Star wars.

4 Likes

Doesn’t have to be Disney Plus. Just wherever you can find a copy. This is what you’re missing out on.

Also, The Mandalorian was very good.

5 Likes

I can totally see tanuki starting a subspecies though. Definitely can breed a lot with those… OwO

2 Likes

“always keep a cloth nearby in case your big balled fluff decides to chill, so you can clean the table”

1 Like

What the fuck did I just watch? Did Studio Ghibli really make an anime where Tanukis have giant shape-changing testicles?

7 Likes