Mystic's Squeaky Hooves (moonie)

Untitled224_20210321181003 Untitled224_20210321181311
When you squish the hoof pads on Mystic’s feet they squeak like a squeaky dog toy. She likes it too and will coo, squeal or giggle and wiggle her hoofies if you give her “hoofie squeakies”.

42 Likes

K. This idea is too cute.

If fluffies were a thing w/o the PETA incident, I could see peeps going crazy for this new feature.

But does this mean she’s constantly squeaking as she walks around? :thinking:

14 Likes

Do they squeak when they walk?

8 Likes

I hope so.

6 Likes

What if they only squeak when she puts enough force into it, like stomping her hooves on the ground in a tantrum.

10 Likes

They make childrens shoes that do that.

7 Likes

Dear God :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

K. That’s doubly adorable. A pissed off fluffy stamping it’s hoof trying to be taken seriously as it makes a point.

squeak squeak

This breed would be harder to find than a PS5

17 Likes

Yes, they squeak quietly as she walks around. The more force she puts on them, the louder the squeak. She’s not the kind to throw a fit tho.
She might stomp her hoofs if the others hear a loud noise and pee themselves in terror. Puff out her cheeks aand stomp her squeaky hooves to scare the noisie off.

As for the shoes thing, I actually have an idea of fluffy made shoes. They’re basically those kid sketchers where they light up if you walk around in them. Fluffies would LOVE those. It’d be adorable, too. A bunch of chub balls waddling around in light up shoes.

16 Likes

Howbowt heelies for fluffs?

7 Likes

Nice abuse idea actually

5 Likes

That’s so cute!

Too cute. Gotta browse some abuse

6 Likes

I am the master of cute fluffy ideas😈

Heelies for fluffies would be both cute hugbox and funny abuse. It would be pretty cute if i saw a competent heelie fluffy skating down the sidewalk just going “wheeeeeeeee!”

11 Likes

The only time lil’ Mystic will throw a tantrum is if something bad happens (someone breaks her painting or hoof painting set, one of her toys got broken or someone takes her candy) it would be so cute if she did throw a fit and her hooves squeak with anger.

8 Likes

Didn’t realize I needed this in my life until you typed it out

7 Likes

You’re welcome!

(BTW did you know you got an invite to Derek and Bluebell’s wedding? )

3 Likes

D’awwww. I didn’t. That’s so sweet :hugs:

5 Likes

What if they step on a tack?

1 Like

They’re like a cat’s paw pads so it will bleed and she will probably scree and cry.

4 Likes

Squeaky hooves…oh my GOD💖

4 Likes