My little sweetie! (Artist: Honeycomb)

honeeycomb1 Got pulled into the hole of fluffy! this is my little sweetie: Honeycomb! First time drawing them and am fairly new to this so advice on my anatomy and general fluff-stuff would be much appreciated!

30 Likes

For your first time that’s really good!

4 Likes

What kind of sweets does Honwycomb like?

3 Likes

This is adorable. Though I think it’s a rule around here to include the artist’s name in the title, even if it is you. Again, amazing work!

4 Likes

if its soft and sweet, she loves it! Marshmallows, fruit gummies, cake, that kinda thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh! thanks! I wouldn’t’ve known otherwise. Is there an FAQ for general rules like that or is it the kinda thing you just pick up along the way?

I’m sure I’ve written it down somewhere, but let’s just call it ‘something you pick up along the way’
There’s so much to be done that I’m concentrating on posting old works rather than organizing the rules.
But I do edit names into titles at least 30 times a day. If you forget I’m not going to give you hell about it.

6 Likes

your style is adorable! Honeycomb is so cute and looks just like a color swap of my stallion named honey :smiley:
I hope you have a good time here :green_heart:

3 Likes

Really cute! ^o^

3 Likes

What a cute little thing! I like that you gave her a fitting fur pattern. It’s a good look over all

3 Likes

I could help a bit if you approve

I’ll keep your name in mind for a time when I need to ask for that kind of help.

Thank you.

1 Like

How do you feel about regulars having the ability to edit titles? I mean, if I was a not very respectable person, I could do quite a bit of damage. The whole idea came to me because I realized I have the ability to edit them. There might be someone who gets the trust level and decides to go ham.

We are able to see who makes edits to titles, tags, etc. and when we get bad actors (because of course we will, we’re talking about people who take an interest in fluffies) we’ll get rid of them.

1 Like