maybe theyd listen

if these little abominations, these small horses covered in fluff, actually existed id have someone to comfort me and understand me, without making me feel like a weak child who cant think for themself, maybe id be able to let my emotions out without feeling patronised

15 Likes

I’ve been there, just got out of it. I can’t promise anything, but it can get a little better.

5 Likes

Even if someone can’t talk back, they can help you feel understood and loved. You don’t need to wait for fluffies to be made. Don’t know your situation, but companion animals are heaven sent and can change your life if you are in a position where you can adopt a companion (dog, cat, ferret, bird, whatever, it’s amazing how loving animals are)

7 Likes

It would be nice to have someone to rant to who would still be on my side after.

2 Likes

they would patronize you they would give you a hug and wonder why you are still sad

5 Likes

Sooooo like therapy?

4 Likes

Yeah, Mcgee has a point. Have you tried a friend or a therapist?
Even if they were real fluffies wouldn’t be the best for this.

2 Likes

judgemental therapy

5 Likes

Therapy is really good, I got a therapist and it helped me.

2 Likes

I am talking about fluffies not real life therapy

3 Likes

Oh, yeah fluffies would suck at that.

“Why mumma hab saddies, wan way?”

3 Likes

huggies make evewin’ bettah

3 Likes

they are to self centered every thing is about them how they failed how they are not good enough they would be shit for therapy

4 Likes

“huhu nu can make saddies go away. am bad fwuffie” and shit like that

3 Likes

yup just make you feel guilty that you can not be happy

3 Likes

I think they’d inevitably find a way to make even the smartest, most capable person feel like a dumbass once in a while. There are other and better ways to find validation.

4 Likes