Last request (by:Beast)

Second post for the bizarro challenge

I’m not great at sadbox

Bizzaro World Challenge

45 Likes

I like the simplicity of simply putting him in the garbage. No abuse. No making sure he will be ok. Just placing him in the garbage can.

17 Likes

Nice and to the point!

5 Likes

Looking at this: I need to push myself more. I think you’re going further out of your zone than I am.

2 Likes

I would have taken out an assassination contract on my heir, to be carried out should the fluffy die of unnatural causes. You can die knowing that they’ll take good care of the little bugger like their life depends on it.

Because it does.

10 Likes

Out with the old, in with the new money.

1 Like

Fluffies die too easily for that though.

The money being released as a stipend based on the fluffy’s life? With a lawyer interviewing it, vet visits, etc? That’d work.

10 Likes

Yeah, and everyone knows it, so your heir will work extra hard to keep the fluffy little death magnet alive. See, it’s easy to be callous about the fragility of fluffies when your life doesn’t depend on a given fluffy staying alive.

8 Likes

Pretty sure Merry Melodies made several shorts along this exact concept.

3 Likes

I had Making Money in mind, actually.

2 Likes

I think it was rather good
Great job

2 Likes

10/10 artwork. And I can see the storyline moving beyond this.

For example: Gumdrop (easily) escapes the garbage can and becomes feral. Presuming that she lives longer than a few weeks (which is an open question for any feral), eventually she gets picked up by a cleaning patrol, who find Gumdrop’s chip (Gumdrop did used to be a beloved pet after all). Authorities track Gumdrop to the estate of Mrs. Edwards, whose other descendants become VERY interested in her son’s defrauding the estate by abandoning Gumdrop. Next thing you know, Gumdrop becomes a pawn in a family drama that lasts for years to come, and while pampered, is absolutely miserable.

(Also, in my headcanon, Mrs. Edwards’s son committed felony fluffy pony abandonment! Oh no!)

6 Likes

That’s right and it’s terrible in its own way.

3 Likes

I hate fuckers like him, greedy asshole! Hope he didnt read the fine lines that IF the fluffy is nowehere to be seen, mistreated or malnurish or dead, his inheritance will be voided to charity.

And he can’t withdraw the money or approve the check if the fluffy isnt there. Thats a good karma on that asshole.

5 Likes

TFW you aren’t even worth him risking getting dirty.

1 Like

Sounds like the plot of a soap opera lol

1 Like

Delicious indifference :hugs:

2 Likes