Just have some questions.

Rather than be a pest by making new posts every time I have a question, I figured I should just consolidate it all in one post and update it when needed.

So, for tagging issues, how much damage does a fluffy need to take for the story to require an abuse tag? For example, if a person tosses feral fluffies over the fence of their back yard and the fluffies break their legs and the babbehs go splat when they land, is that abuse? If a person field goal kicks a smarty off their fluffy, is that abuse? I’d want to be sure I put the right tags on my stories.

Tagging question was answered. I made a mistake and posted my next question in the comment section. Updating the actual post instead.

Okay, I have a few more questions, if that is not a problem. In my stories, the various fluffy artists are in-universe Hasbio employees and their fluffies are variants of the regular Hasbio line. So, I was looking for a specific type of fluffy for some story ideas I want to write. Is there a fluffy artist that has drawn fluffies that meet the following.

1. The mare gives birth naturally, as in a foal every X amount of time, rather than all at once or one every few seconds. 2. The chirpy babies are fluffless for a good while. 3. Foalhood lasts awhile, not chirpy baby for a week, then and adult two weeks later or something. 4. The fluffy has a long lifespan. 5 is optional for a hugbox path in a story I was going to write, and that was that the fluffies are as dumb as a box of rocks and are easy to trick.

Now, I could just skip the description of the fluffy and just write a fluffy that works for the story, but I like the variety of different types of fluffies in the same story.

2 Likes

As long as a fluffy goes scree and is in pain because of someone, it’s abuse or accidental abuse

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. Was not sure tossing it away counted.

2 Likes

You can say that general mistreatment is counted as abuse

3 Likes

Good point.

2 Likes

If you ever need to ask yourself if it counts as abuse frame it like this, if I owned a dog and I threw it over a fence and broke it’s legs. Would that count as abuse?

4 Likes

If a person inflicts pain upon a fluffy, it’s abuse.
If a person accidentally causes pain to a fluffy, it’s accidental abuse.
If a person runs over a fluffy because they would die if they swerved away, it would possibly be Neutralbox.

2 Likes

Context also matters. What if he threw the dog over the fence to save it from a fire? Its better the dog have a broken leg then third degree burns.

1 Like

i don’t know. you can alwayse make your own model of fluffy
or some kind of unofficial mod

If a fluffy is harmed in general (Such as torture, death, abortion, etc.) then it’s considered abuse as far as I know. Sometimes even a stressful vet visit can be considered abuse.