I'm giving out art advice

Need some advice?
Drop me a comment.

4 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Absolutely what?

1 Like

i can see the arts in my head and they’re good, but then when i go to draw them, the lines don’t come out right. what’s the deal

3 Likes

Are there any good, free programs for moble? Spending money isn’t an option and my camera is shit so I can’t hand draw and photograph.

3 Likes

give me art advice give it to me good and advicey

4 Likes

Need advice! Lol - sorry

1 Like

What kind of phone do you have? Free with ads okay?

2 Likes

Every artist starts out that way. You just need to keep practicing, every artist has a mountain of bad art before it starts to look good.

Just do your very best, and try to draw things you think your bad at, and you’ll get there eventually.

1 Like

android banner ads are ok but full screen pop up while working would drive me nuts.

1 Like

I use flipa clips. It’s free, and I like it.

1 Like

1.) Any good art tutorials you recommend for Fluffies? I knew there was a really good on back on the Booru, but not sure about here

2.) What would you recommend for someone interested in drawing Fluffies, but with no plans on getting any sort of drawing tablet anytime soon?

1 Like

Never give up, and practice on hands.
Hands are one the hardest parts of the human body to draw, so if you nail it down right of the bat everything else will come to you much quicker.

1 Like

What kind?

Thanks! I’ve never heard of it but I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Ibis Paint X has free with ads or you can pay to remove ads. It seems to be relatively popular. I started with it.

I think I finite Paint has a free option. I use Infinite Paint and like it better but that’s a matter of personal taste rather than capability.

3 Likes

I won’t pretend to know what ask. The first thing that comes to mind?

2 Likes

1: I have a hole subreddit dedicated to that. The names r/fluffy_art_tips. You could also try r/mlpartschool. A lot of the rings there will apply to fluffys.

2: get flipa clips on your phone. It’s what I use, and I think it’s a pretty good app.
(Note) you will also need an app to pull still images from videos though.

1 Like

Hand. Draw lots of hand.
If you learn to draw hand really well, everything else will come to you much faster.

3 Likes

thank you again

poo

1 Like