hey where do you guys draw the line at strange

it could be fluffies or the characters in fluffy stories grabs wine

4 Likes

While I don’t hate it or anything, I find mysticism within fluffy mediums odd.
Generally don’t mind it in art, but don’t read stories with it all that often.

7 Likes

Strange how?

1 Like

any type of strange

I Meant like wierdbox or what?

1 Like

yeah i guess

So long as they are:

1. Fluffy
  2. Not too bright
  3. Weak
  4. Baby talking

Pretty much anything goes. Weirdbox is weirdbox so write or draw whatever you want. The better your art, the more you can get away with. That said, fluffies are usually biopunk instead of occult, though feel free to make your own interpretations.

2 Likes

I draw the line at badass monsters. Like come on, why would I want that? Half the fun of fluffies is how relatable the suffering can be. I can’t relate to getting flayed alive by a velociraptor.

4 Likes

I don’t have super defined boundaries yet I’m that regard. Not that I actually am much for pushing boundaries.

This is my comfort zone. There are many like it but this one is mine :grinning:

2 Likes

I figure that if you can accept fluffies, you can accept pretty much anything else.

Fluffies are pretty fuckin’ strange to begin with.

3 Likes

If it’s well done, you can do pretty much whatever. With weirdbox you don’t even really need to justify stuff.

That said, I prefer to keep any magic/metaphysical bullshit strictly to the fluffies, and not the humans in the story.

I’d even take other magic animals in my fluffy stories over people with magic and/or powers. I can’t even tell you why.

2 Likes

Clever girl…

3 Likes

An actual unicorn trying to befriend a fluffy unicorn, only to stamp the fluffy into paste for being a miserable smarty shithead? I can see it.

5 Likes

@Vanner Honestly love that concept. I might draw it but I hope someone better than me does.

2 Likes

If it makes me go wtf or laugh or both its weird in my book

1 Like

I am the Lorax
I speak for the trees
But I don’t know why
They are speaking Vietnamese

5 Likes

the only line is when it is not funny or entertaining

2 Likes

okay but what if it was very werid

have not found to weird yet