hey what you guys what do you listen to when your drawing or writing or do you have any recommendations

this is just a taste of what I’ve listened to

9 Likes

We did this already, but might as well give my piece again.

5 Likes

Many different things, it’s generally a playlist on Youtube
Right now there are two songs I listen to more than other though…

Dividing By Zero/Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell (Official Video) - YouTube

7 Likes
10 Likes

Usually I just listen to whatever I’ve been listening to.
Lately that’s been Iced Earth, The Offspring (cuz o’ the new record) Sturgill Simpson, Alestorm, Gloryhammer, Iron Maiden (cuz o’ the new record)
The current draft of the story I’m working on features a performance of Iced Earth’s Damien.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Sigur Ros

4 Likes

Basically whatever is playing at work, as that’s when I’m usually writing/drawing.

3 Likes

for drawing:

• electro swing compilations
    for discord conversations:
  • gta s.a radios
5 Likes

I hope you have already played Of shapes and beats

4 Likes

Yep, shits hard. Found it while doing night security, fell in love with the ost.

5 Likes

I just put whatever song I’m obsessed with on loop for hours lol

5 Likes

My inner critic.
More seriously, I get engrossed in what I’m writing so I tune out music if I have it on.

4 Likes

Pandora. 80’s New Wave or Ska is my norm.

5 Likes

That’s rad that you like ska
You heard of the Aquabats?

5 Likes

From what I’ve heard yes! They’re silly fun. I got into ska a little during the 90’s as there was a ska band at the college I was going to, plus the my friendsnintrodiced me to their favorite band 5 Iron Frenzy. I didn’t listen to the radio so all the stuff I would’ve heard then I guess I’m hearing now.

5 Likes

Adore most of their stuff
This one is a personal favorite

6 Likes

Yes! That one is fun! I like the one with the two headed cat a lot too!

5 Likes

Albums/Songs I’ve been putting into the rotation

5 Likes

I just open Spotify or YouTube and go to my music playlist and scroll to some EDM music. On Spotify, I rock some Deadmau5, Sabaton, Amon Amarth, and a few German groups.

4 Likes