Hey I'm thinking of making a Weirdbox and Sci fi Discord

Basically if you wanna talk about fluffies as actual hardish sci fi, or want to put them in insane and potentially very disturbing scenarios that aren’t typical abuse, then this would be the place for that. If I get enough comments I might make it.

5 Likes

Well the biopunk aspects of fluffies are not as explored as big rock to the head, so yeah go for it

5 Likes

I mean, did the humanity actually stopped on the funny speaking fruit horses? Where all the people who say “you could cure cancer with such technology, and you made the shitrats”? What genes should you add to make fluffy into a living bomb? Will you give it rights after you make it as smart as human, or will you keep it at the bottom of society where it’s ancestors were? So many questions, and the only answer is big rock to the head

4 Likes

Fluffies used as farm animals in underground Mars colonies.

1. Saves space

2.doesnt require as much food or water as a normal farm animal

1. Emotional support

4.rations of milk available for the colony. Which also works as a mental boost.

1. Easy to manufacture as fluffy mills have already demonstrated

Point Is fluffies would be great for space colonization.

4 Likes

Cons:

1. Lots of shit
  2. Very fragile
  3. …no thats it. Almost perfect for colonization
2 Likes

Counter point:

“Lots of shit”

Lots of fertilizer, boom potato farm, boom food for the fluffies, boom perfection.

4 Likes

This!

3 Likes

Darn.
I guess having a very poor digestive system and very nutrient rich shit is finally having some uses besides litterpaling

2 Likes

Also Fluffies would make really good scouts for space exploration because they can talk to you.

3 Likes

And they are extremely expandable

1 Like

Yeah presumably, besides these things seem fine eating garbage. Assuming astronauts leave food waste fluffies can be a cash livestock.

3 Likes

Better version, feed them literal garbage.

Even better version, feed them the corpses of other fluffies. Go full on soilent green and keep those delicious potatoes all to yourself.

2 Likes

Link is up!

1 Like

I always wanted to see an infinite chain of genetically engineered litter pals.

1 Like

Pros of fluffy scouts:

1. can communicate with humans and other fluffies.
  2. Expandable
  3. Will do (almost) anything you told it to.
  4. Small
    Cons
  5. Fragile
    Almost perfect scout 8/10
3 Likes

If you think about it “almost perfect” is the moto of fluffies

3 Likes

Even better, make it eat human corpses. Fluffy shit is definitely a better fertilizer than ash, and we are DEFFINATLY not wasting land on burials

3 Likes

Efficient and it saves space, but colonist moral may go down if fluffies get to eat there bodies when they die.

1 Like

You just turn em into “Skettis”

2 Likes

Or we could make a fake cemetary to keep people happy while the real corpses are soilent greened, or fed to the fluffies!

3 Likes