Half fluffy, half demon. Ch 23, foxfire’s soul [by dragon_not_found]

good thing I copied my chapter, so I’m OK

POV is scared, had a run-in with icar, and is now behaving. I could’ve pulled a GOD on it, but I was lazy. Anywho, soul is a shitbender now, and I gotta go double time(btw, icar has spared the outdoor cameras, mostly so I don’t have to bear the outdoor herd alone or throw it under the bus, my oversight). Rook might have a private ‘chat’ with soul tomorrow, after night 1. He’s (scientific name for pig) of soul.

you stood there. Icar is mumbling random stuff as the shit sea is parted around you and crashes down on the little rat bastered. His body is warped into the litter box, while his soul remains. His soul still has his body, but somehow Icar has subjected his soul to the same state as if he was alive. You see Icar just sailing away in a weird orb as the smarty tries to punch you(failing cus he can’t touch anyone). You look back at the siblings in the crate, and walk up to them.
Ammo is looking confused, cammo is going with the flow, and grass doesn’t know if she should be concerned for you or the smarty.
”dewe, dat is dat taken cawe of” ”hey smawty am wight hewe!”
”bwuddah… wa’ ‘ou du?”
”nuffin beg, jus’ in wittah bawxie.” you point over to the litter box as you lead your siblings out. ”wah!?”
Ammo’s head snaps up, and he tries to say something, but an eccentric and over exited demon fluffy mare shouts
”Hi! Hi- hewwo-hi! Nyu fwuffy babbehs! Nyu pwetty fwuffy babbehs! Fo’fia wub babbehs!” ”Screeeee! MUNSTA FWUFFY”
She was on the fence, literally, looking down like an owl interested in prey. Grass immediately cowered away behind cammo, who also retreated. You look at them confused, surely they tolerate ammo, so why, oh. You notice her… unusual features of bat wings, teeth, and… claws? okay, sharp teeth is one thing, claws is completely another.
“Fo’fia nee’ down. Am scawing babbehs,” a more normal voice. ammo looked uncomfortable, the sisters are probably going to fear him again.
”Bu’ babbehs, Mawnie! Wook, wook, dat one am pwettiest bwu an’ gweenies! Hab pwetty mane, wike Mawnie and Fo’fia! An’ dat one… dat pwetty puwpw one hab wingies an’ hownie, wike Fo’fia an’ Wook, an’ Auwowa, an’ Gwowy!” you glance at your siblings, and compare their emotions to yours. You aren’t scared of these fluffies, you’ve seen how scary icar can be. In fact, you don’t even think you CAN feel fear. This concerns you, are you really a fluffy?
After all, you saved a fluffy from death, you can see souls. You don’t smell normal. You created a barrier that icar couldn’t break, you empowered icar to defeat his king, you merged with icar to speak as one, you have the keys to this body, and not counting what icar has done, are you still a fluffy, or are you something bigger? A human? A demon? a monster? you feel around inside your self, feeling dark essence where icar used to be. You try to grab it, but it slips out of your tendrils. It has the feeling of sand, yet it acts like your hooves have no friction.
You snap back to reality “-Bu Wook an Gwowy awe huwties an’ nu happies. Nu knuw why.”
“Das cus Smawty Swowd am bewy stwong! Dey knu how tu gib wowsest wowsest hurties”
The demon fluff looks taken aback, saying something about rook and glory and how sword must’ve said something about sword’s size, before marnie cuts her off.
“Owchawd hewd? Swowd an’ da owchawd hewd am weaw? Owd fwuffies in owd hewd teww stowies bout Owchawd hewd, bu’ smawty bwu say nu weaw, jus’ stowy. Swowd am weaw? can fight Pack fwuffies…’ she glances at foxfire, with an expression in her eyes. That expression… “Nu dat Mawnie tink Pack nee’ be fighted. am guud fwuffies fo’ Mummah Shado’,”
Foxfire rubbed under her chin.
that expression. There is no denying it, you have seen it, you don’t know where, but you know it. It’s the expression of someone who…
”Owchawd hewd am weaw, babbehs wibed dewe wit’ daddeh Tigah.” ammo steps out from behind you, you didn’t even notice your siblings hiding behind you.” Ou know Swowd hab giben bawkie munstas foweva sweepies?”.
You turn to him. You knew, because icar took you to every single battle site, including the most recent, all 13 of them. He battled the first one for an hour, and his last one took 25 seconds, he is a masterful dog slayer. Foxfire looks shaken, questioning the common question ‘why?’. Marnie is quick to give her comfort, but you sense that expression, no, that emotion, under her comfort.
Ammo must’ve sensed the attention he got, and in an attempt to fix the damage he wrought, he clarified “Nu knu if twu, jus hew fwom bewwy owd fwuffy dat Swowd’s daddah wen foweva sweepies an’ Swowd gib foweva sweepies back. Can teww ‘ow dah stowie?” .
She rejected the offer, but you double down your gaze to marnie. Her reaction to foxfire’s reaction, it seemed worried. And not for foxfire, but herself. As if, she here against her will. As if she’s the princess, this place is the tower, and the weird alicorns are the dragons protecting it. As if she’s stuck in the tree, and they are the toughies keeping her there. As if a fluffy who was destined to lead a normal life was hijacked by a demon and taken to places no fluffy should go.
You where snapped back to reality as foxfire exclaimed “Dat, dat am wowstest… Munstas am foweba sweepies? Ow Fo’fia nee’ Mummah Shado’ wet outsies tu hunts munstas?”
“How Souw nu am Souw? Am bad huwties tu sweep many bwite times?”
”nu kno hao, Daddah tigah nu teww” ammo responds to marnie, while cammo responds to foxfire.
“Buh dey gu foweva sweepies, nu kno hao cus hiding. Den daddeh Tigah takes us tu nyu hewd.”
“Poow, poow, wittw babbehs.” foxfire lounges foreword, scooping you and your siblings under her wing. “Nu mowe bad wiww habben. Nu wet bad habben. ‘Ou can aww be Fo’fia an’ Mawnie babbehs nao. Wiww teww Mummah Shado’ babbehs nu can gu to nyu hoomin homes! Nee’ pwotectin’.” if icar was here, he would say something witty.
“Dat am…Mawnie awways wan mowe babbehs, mowe babbehs am awways guud, bu’ mayb’ fwuffies shou’ ask Mummah Shado’ fiwst!” marnie’s voice had gone funny as she repeatedly glanced at the corner, “Nu eben ‘sposed tu be in sawe babbeh pen wen Mummah Shado’ nu hewe!”
You wiggle under the leather wing, and look at marnie. Today, you may learn something completely new, as you extend yourself. You reach father, and farther, as far as he could reach, but only managed to touch the tip, with the inability to actually do anything, before your concentration is broken.
You look at your siblings, grass is threatening to become an earthquake, cammo is baffled but going with the flow, and ammo is… very confused. Seeing how these two mares are nothing but love to you and your sibs, you lean into it, and slowly drift asleep.

ok, soul has just pondered himself, and who he is. Next chapter, will take the following day, and it’s going to be funny. Also, POV is acting up again.

Does soul reveal his true self to marnie in privet?
  • No
  • Yes

0 voters

How destructive are the dreams icar makes (to the victims)

0 voters

Note: 1 is “what was that?”(no sleep deprivation), 2 is “I don’t think I can sleep well”, 3 is “that was SCARY, I thought I died!”, 4 is “HOW CAN I SLEEP?”, and 5 is ”IM NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN”. Also, rook will remain unaffected.

How scared of water is sword? Higher means more scared.

0 voters

2 Likes

Only collab participants can vote in the last pol? Lol

2 Likes

Whoops, accidentally closed it too early

2 Likes