Half fluffy, half demon. Ch 22, icar the dream demon(dragon_not_found)

mistake? Perhaps, most likely not. Because icar isn’t busting a hole in a wall for no damm reason(not yet, but it lost the race), but he is going to cleanse the house of holy symbols so he can work effectively, it didn’t matter what you choose because it’s top priority.

You freeze time, and make an illusion of yourself that one soul can see.
look, we are going to be blasted with another brown cannon. I can save you, but I need something in return. Let me have minor control for a day, long enough for me to do what I want, and you will never be bothered for a wile.
Soul considers this, before approving. You nod, and cast a spell that will reflect his attack, and make everyone ignore the basterd. Then, you mumble and whisper something, that creates an incorporeal ‘ship’ in which your illusion hops onto. in reality, you jump your contousness onto the ship, and bring 5 souls with you for casting the occasional spell.
You look back, and you have achieved your goal, you are now disembodied from soul. You float to the neatest exit, not looking for details other than the fact that soul was in a sale pen. You reach a door at the end of the hallway. A pentagram appears on the door, the lines glowing red, before you bust down the door(yes, you fucking obliterate it.) and are greeted by a subtle burning sensation. This must be the place.
You look at the table, and see a disk with a pentagram on it, a pentacle. Sadly, not demonic, it’s missing a few elements, and so it must be destroyed. You get close to it, and extend out magic. It bursts into a black flame, leaving nothing but a wisp of white ash that you blow into a tub of black ash. The burns hurt less, but are still there. You locate the source, more pentacles, some with protective sigils on them. They meet the same fate, with the dust bowl looking speckled.
You go back to the hallway, back to soul, make a left turn into the hallway, and into the neighboring room, and find a human, the same human who nearly broke her foot on sword’s side. You have to be quick and careful, she’s wearing a necklace with a pentacle. You go under her chin, and with precision that would make a surgeon blush,carefully touch the pentacle. If you touch her, you hurt her, and you don’t want to reveal yourself yet. Black flame once again consumes the pentacle, but it burns slow and painlessly, leaving no trace. You do the same to the pentacles on the desk, replacing them with long lasting illusions. You back away, satisfied, but the real work has only begun. Time for you to stalk.

alright- wait, POV , no. The chapter is done! Got out of here! WHAT ARE YOU-

we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for sword

Sword had managed to climb the barrel. He liked being high up, it allowed him to see more then usual, and he had a good sense of balance. It’s a shame nobody recognize him, he was hoping his reputation as a dog slayer would reach these fluffies, but this herd must’ve never gone out of the city. He carefully hops down, his battle hardened bones protesting the fall. He considers going down to tell tales of his fights and show his scars, his monster slaying record, to the smaller herd. His mind wanders to that piss poor excuse of a smarty. He’s rude, arrogant, and a total coward. He can be no toughie unless he toughens up. Might thump him awake with a genuinely hard thump. He checks through his herd, still no sign of metal. Cinnamon seems pregnant again, lucky for her special friend, unlucky for his dinner(or now lack there of). Sword managed to get water and tiger, as well as a mother experiencing heartache, into a corner, which seems to cheer them all up slightly that they’re crying about similar things. Sugar is keeping to herself, which is unusual considering her role. Brick was being a punching bag, but he’s derped and can’t feel pain. Twig is, unusual. Sword liked twig for his brain, he didn’t see how he could get past the last two years without him. Sure, there was sword’s brother iron, but twig is on another level(and iron left when he could). Twig is talking to warlock, probably asking him about everything he has seen.

BAD POV! SIT! Any how, sword has options, and it’s a priority list. He’ll do them all, but what he does first is your choice. And icar, he needs to gather intelligence. Oh, and btw, the door is now in fragments, and the cameras will be turned off the following day via completely breaking them. Neither of these have/will created any sound.

Choose the priority of who sword talks to

0 voters

1=Thumping the cowered
2=telling glory stories to the new herd
3= talking to cinnamon
4= make an attempt at consoling the sad fluffies
5= talk to twig and warlock. And make an offer to warlock.

How does icar gather intelligence?
  • Free floating
  • Divide and conquer
  • Stalk one until suitable information is gathered
  • Mindread
  • Enlist some of your underlings.

0 voters

2 Likes

No enfie mare? Nuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Hey, just because I haven’t mentioned the enfie mares doesn’t mean that they died. They might still be around.

2 Likes

So they are just enfing behind the bad POV?

2 Likes

You should really sorry stick the POV

1 Like

One does not simply sorry stick the POV.

2 Likes

Perhaps.

1 Like

Sorry box for the POV? or you gonna ground it like suicide?

2 Likes

Probably gonna spray it with water, then wack it bare handedly.

2 Likes

Leave POV with sugar and I’m sure it comes out really obedient

2 Likes

The POV is fully grown…

1 Like

How about icar? Can he scare POV?

1 Like

…………………
I’m certain he could.

1 Like

wait, what happened? did i missed something? where the fuck are we? i know you had a crossover with shadowfox but I didn’t follow his story. can you shortly explain the situation?

2 Likes

Basically, sword got dumped into the outdoor runs with warlock. That’s all you need to know.

1 Like

…her story, please and thank you

1 Like

sorry, it’s just quirks of my native language, don’t mind it

1 Like