Get them now!((ALL ADOPTED)) (Art by EdgyJr)

sketch-1652368175508
sketch-1652369820490
sketch-1652371570618
sketch-1652371727086
sketch-1652372129921

13 Likes

As long as you don’t mind me adapting her for my story I would love to adopt the one that ate her brother.

4 Likes

Go ahead. She’s all yours

4 Likes

im interested in the one that never blinks. I will probably have to buy so many eyedrops but it speaks to my goth little heart.

5 Likes

You do not need eye drops. He doesn’t need wet eyes.
You have been blessed with the little goblin boy

4 Likes

The multi colored eyes make me think m&m’s or skittles. xD
. .
. . .

I kind of want to see what would happen if combusts and Leaks did a fusion dance so they had two horns like their siblings.

Granted they’d probably turn into some literal biblical angel with 12+ legs, 6+ eyes, oozing darkness and flames. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh boy that would be the start of an apocalypse lmao

3 Likes

Apocalypse ponies~
Apocalypse ponies~
Punishment ripe for your sins.

4 Likes

I want the no blinking one

3 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry m8 but @Cybunny already got that one! Maybe the other two or look out for the fifth in future comics?

2 Likes

How bout the leaky one

3 Likes

Leaky is all yours!

3 Likes

I want randomly combust one please

3 Likes

@EdgyJr Had to get the idea out of my head since just writing the post earlier had me unable to stop thinking about it. xD

fusionangel

Wasn’t sure where to put the tails… Maybe they braid togeter into a whick below the crown? Though I like the idea of the crown just being telekinetic floating fire.

Hmmm, maybe move one of the eyes and have the tails floating above the ichor like eyesbows? xD

3 Likes

Flaming lad is given

3 Likes

Omg biblically accurate flufel

2 Likes

I like to imagine it either flies, or does cartwheels.

2 Likes

Ominous hovering

2 Likes

If you want, Im happy to let you borrow Mania :grin: Just tag me in the art because im all for the little dude being his creepy self :eyes:

not only that but sibling play dates.

4 Likes

I know a fluffy you could breed him with (Lemonade (doomsgray))

3 Likes