foal-in-a-can (makeaccount)

Untitled115

116 Likes

I am automatically following you for this. This is good art.

9 Likes

This is a cool little instruction manual-type piece.

4 Likes

This, this right here is the good sheeeet.

3 Likes

This art is AMAAAAZING. It’s so gooood

3 Likes

Genius though Idk about sushi. Raw mammal isn’t exactly super sanitary so i’d say fried would be better.

7 Likes

and despose of all fluffies properly

why not re-use the corpse, snek want food.

2 Likes

The plot twist fucking killed me

2 Likes

Live food especially unicorn’s aren’t too hot, especially because most domestic snakes are pretty meek and afraid of loud bright colored stuff. Unless you have a burmese python their is just as good a chance of the fluffy eating your snake, or it choking to death on it.

4 Likes

Honestly, toads would be more probable to eat a Fluffy foal without incident, especially those big ones.

2 Likes

Or Monitors. Though it really depends on the foal’s size.

2 Likes

This is 10/10 content. Your art is fantastic, your text is thorough, and I loved the progression of the “story.”

I want to simultaneously cuddle and beat the living shit out of this foal. Can we get an explainer on how you make the sushi?

5 Likes

well done, really well done

2 Likes

Awesome art - and the ending with fluffy being happy about being named Sushi Ingredient was just brilliant! :laughing:

4 Likes

Awwwww. But then again, why not just skin it?

2 Likes

Love how in every Foal-in-a-can piece that involve a tube in the arse, the foal always throws a fit when the person tries to remove it.

“Dat poopie pwace… n-nu screeee
“Alright I’ll just leave it in.”
Montage of fluffy growing up dragging the can behind it until it’s big enough to push it out on it’s own

3 Likes

For cooking purposes, the foal will empty ifself acceptably after an additional five hours.

Excellent.

2 Likes

Probably will cause fatal damage to itself before it’s big enough to get it out

2 Likes

Damn that’s a good art style. But I gotta say it. It bugs me with comics about foals and fluffies being cooked in horrific ways as that ruins the meat

2 Likes

I dont know if a canned D-grade foal would make for good sushi ingredients but that’s just my opinion

2 Likes