Events now happen in a semi random order - you may get a customer, then
a birth, then another customer, then a rejection from the prior birth
- before all events of the same type fired in a row.
- For every 10 points of stress, there is a change of a stress event,
with odds increaseing with your stress level.
- If you have 0 abuse, you will only trigger a hubox event.
- Otherwise you have a chance for either hugbox, neutral or abuse
- The odds of an abuse event increase with your stress level and based
on the different between your abuse and hugbox scores.
-Events including training/playing/abusing up to 5 random fluffies,
going on a date, watching netflix or going into a blood rage and
murdering a number of fluffies.
- Multiple stress events can fire if you’re stress level is high enough.
Adjusted weekly stress calculations.
- Temperament and personality now strongly affect how much stress a
- Foals still nursing with a mother generate greatly reduced stress.
Overall stress per week is reduced, but I’m still tweaking the numbers.
HTML: v1.6.66 (link removed due to a loading bug/typo)
v1.6.67 - Foals should get weaned normally at about 5 weeks - runts aside.
Prototype for stress/trauma healing/decay, including a psuedo ‘wana die’ loop.
Basic age/breeding sorting options should be working on the lists (not tested in detail yet but should be working)
Corrected some more errors in the store count - should only update now on buying/selling/birth/death/maturity so will be less error prone.
Added (basic) gene lab info to the encyclopedia.
Added Stat and attribute sort options to the lists
Enabled weekly auto-saves.
- saves at the start of the week.
- if present will prompt if you want to load the auto-save on startup.
Enabled ‘save to disk’ on mobile.
- Warning: Mobile browsers can be fickle, so saving to disk may not work
as expected in all browsers.
Tweaked stress/trauma ticks to reduce overall healing, so it shouldn’t
out-heal direct abuse.
Added an error message if a price is 0 (haven’t been able to isolate
that bug yet)
Reduced base font size (testing for better mobile layout)