Flufftober '21 Day 8: Industry (by bee)

Industry  (2)

The Fluffy Film Industry - Getting a program greenlit on Fluff’ TV is difficult. “Dancie Alicorns” was approved because it would show fluffies at home that alicorns are friends, not monsters. Or maybe it was because its producers are ruthless sharks that buy out the competition. Could this boost alicorn sales in the long run?

I started a nice (and gruesome) comic for the industry theme that definitely won’t be done by today, so I whipped up this really quick for all of you.

67 Likes

EEE!!! cute aggression need abuse!!!

5 Likes

Q: Why is the one on the right dancing on four legs instead of upright on two?
A: Because of the rubber band game.
Q: What’s the rubber ba…
A: (Snaps a rubber band into the garbage of the dancie babbeh on the left, causing it to scree, double over, protect its junk with two hind legs and one hoof while sucking on the other hoof to comfort itself)
Q: Oh.
A: Yeah. The one on the right learned early not to do this.

8 Likes

This is adorable :heart:

5 Likes

Awww cute :heart_eyes: Hope it had a good impact

6 Likes

How sweet! Looking forward the next bigger project now. You’ve got me curious.

4 Likes

If this show fails, they have another one in the works called, “Daddeh loves th alicorn more than you, so if you aren’t getting along with it, you will be the fluffy he gets rid of”.

It’s a working title.

8 Likes

You sure this isn’t just a horror show?

4 Likes

So cuuuute~

4 Likes

It’s a horror show for most if not all retarded fluffies, they all see are babbeh muntas XD

2 Likes

Good hugbox should make you go image

3 Likes

Do not worry, the behind the scenes film is just what you want

4 Likes

Kind of reminds me of my Mystic being an alicorn foal star on Babies! to show that alicorn babbehs are not munstah babbehs.

1 Like