Failed barter. (Mexi)

Got too lazy to make an entire village (this was just another one of my quick pics while I take a break from the larger stuff) so here’s a random villager taking a stroll through the forest.

Also, he look’s WAY taller than the rest of my human models, probably because of the arms be folded inwards.

67 Likes

Pictures you can hear

5 Likes

-vibes in thank you for the Minecraft stuff-
(Minecraft is my soul but in game form. Aka chaos)

3 Likes

On the assumption this is somewhat tall dude (6 ft 1ish in) your fluffs are the perfect size. Small enough to be defenseless and totted around as pets, but big enough to easily catch a human’s attention and communicate, and get into the troubles fluffies are known for (breaking things, getting stuck, satisfying to kick, etc)

4 Likes

Didn’t someone make a fluffy Minecraft mod?

2 Likes

~Villager picks up fluffy and puts in coat as they disappear into the trade menu~

3 Likes

The weight to price ratio of a fluffy is probably too low to be worth it not to mention the hit to stealth

2 Likes

Things you can’t do in Minecraft (and can do in Dragon Quest Builders 2):

• Ride a golem and fucking punch mountains to oblivion
  • High five a God of Destruction (and become his best friend)
  • Build and drive a flying moon buggy
  • Dress your villagers up in skimpy swimsuits
  • Watch your favorite NPC take a shit (and if that isn’t nasty enough, you can also make stuff with the shit)
  • Sit on chairs
3 Likes

F3HI8dp

2 Likes

“That would be 10 emeralds for 1 kibble”

“Buh fluffy nu hab emewald, wat bout hug n wuv?”

“Shame…”

2 Likes

Ive currently got the Easy Villagers Mod and im planning to make a trading wall in my base, but now I wish there was a fully fleshed out Fluffy Mod much like Alex’s Mobs or another Villager mod so that I could trap these screaming, shitting creatures in tiny blocks for my own amusement

Also the foals fit nicely into the palm of your hand to throw like a baseball.

2 Likes

the villagers DONT SAY WORDS

1 Like

Decided this dude was missing his 5head so I gave it to him.
5head
Could be bigger if I really wanted to be accurate but didn’t want to be too ridiculous.

That’s another point for DQB2, because DQB2 villagers actually have personalities. And they can help you build stuff if you use blueprints.

Also you can have monster bros.

1 Like