Deer Whistles

Would deer whistles work on fluffies? Or would it mostly just be a strange noise to them if they did hear it, but being fluffies they might still be too dumb to act on the stimulus in some instances and still die?

Do you think Fluffies can hear deer whistles?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

The deer calls I know of aren’t whistles, but something to mimic the sound of fighting bucks…? (yeah, okay there’s more than one way to call a deer. My dad must have only ever shown me the buck hunting ones.)

3 Likes

Nah im talking about the things you put on vehicles that take the moving air from the vehicle in motion to produce a sound to alert deer of oncoming vehicles.

4 Likes

they don’t even work on deer

7 Likes

I’m dumb. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

In my experience I have to agree with McGee, they were a gimmick that didn’t work.
But it’s an idea that could be explored.
Maybe a screaming fluffy hood ornament to warn other fluffs to get out of the road?

6 Likes

~Blows into whistle~ “DUMMEH~ DUMMEH!”

“Smarty show 'ou who dah dummeh!” A voice adds careening out frm the brush.

~CLUB~

7 Likes

Maybe if you modified them with a sound fluffies found scary

2 Likes

I just feel like you could so easily use a faoe call on a fluffy.

3 Likes

Why a hood ornament? Just cork a fluffy and duct tape it onto the hood of your car. It’s easy to replace too.

3 Likes

Yup, likely 2 responses.

1. concern - “Dont wowwy chwipy babbeh’s,fwuffie find 'ou.”
  2. Predation - For food or other uses~
4 Likes

Well the actual hood ornament would likely just be a barbed spike. Easy to apply and replace the fluffy.

4 Likes

Lol, now I’m imagining German soldiers going to war with a fluffy speared on the spike of their pointy helmets.

4 Likes

I am gonna have to write something about this

6 Likes