Dead weight. (by: artist-kun)

57724 - abandoned alleyway alleyway_fluffies artist_artist-kun feral foals mare runt

59 Likes

Ableism’s just a part of life on the hard streets. Mare’s dumb for leaving those free calories on the table though, and it would’ve been a mercy compared to abandonment.

10 Likes

she is too good hearted to eat her. she is her babbeh after all

9 Likes

It’s just you and the poopies, now, pillow baby.

2 Likes

Leaving anything thats being useless to them i see such is the cruelty of life indeed, survival it is.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I can understand. It’d be a waste of the limited resources ferals can scrounge up. Though I wonder why she kept the babbeh alive until now, only to abandon it.

3 Likes

she realised that she doesn’t need to care for all of her babbehs only now. especially if said babbeh is draging all of her family down

3 Likes

Took her a lot of time to realize that. All throughout the chirpie and talkie babbeh stages.

2 Likes

Clearly someone pillowed her for the express purpose of having her be a abandoned by her family lol

3 Likes

I think she was born like that. I mean why not pillow all 3 in this case?

For the lulz my friend

2 Likes

Yeah, she doesn’t even look like injured, more like a birth defect. If it had been anything else, the ware wouldn’t be so happy about it.

2 Likes

I like how Artist-kun drew the legs on the other babies. As for the poor pillow girl, I kinda want to take mama’s legs and give them to the baby when she is big enough.

Surprised no one posted this yet
2021-09-07-19-18-10

Hello mistah! Be nyu da-
Proceeds to bash them with a bat
after that, proceeds to see no legged foal. and picks up
"Nuuuu! Pwease, dunt hut babbeh! "
Proceeds to take care of it, because he is on a wheelchair

Fuck ow. Well done.

I guess survival instinct is the answer of this example. A lot of animals let their handicapped children starving.