Carchafluffs Revisited Rebooted (Guodzilla)

Carchafluffs2

Colored another old post, and gave ol’ Baskerfluff some new rendering.
Enjoy!

23 Likes

Dont worry aquafluffy friends, the Baskerfluff is a plankton feeder so you’ll filter out.

Now the micro aquafluffs, foals and tiny crustacean fluffies~ (mental image of a crab fluffy talking about its ‘nyu housie’ as it climbs into a shell)

3 Likes

a plankton feeder so you’ll filter out

(smirks knowingly and waggles eyebrows)
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:< ~Can only hope im right since im too tired/lazy to watch a proper documentary / read about such biology~

2 Likes

Well, like the sharks, baskerfluffs mostly filter plankton, but they also don’t have much trouble with small/medium-sized fish.

2 Likes

Love how they struggle to escape :rofl:

1 Like

Love the big grin, very adorable.

Also, is there much sucking action involved when it feeds? Seems like these idiots could just swim to the side, but oh well, fluffies gonna fluffy.

1 Like

I envisioned the basker dropping his lower jaw and WHOOSH, like a big vacuum.

1 Like

Giant crab fluffies. They use houses as shells, like hermit elephants.

2 Likes

Damn beach 1eviathans.

Hermit elephants are from Discworld, by the way.

Statistical fact: there is an 83% chance that any given statement by me is a Discworld reference.

True story.

2 Likes

OIC. Haven’t read the series, but it comes very strongly recommended.
Tragically, during the work-week I’m WAY too busy to read, and during the weekend I’m too wiped-out to read.

1 Like

There’s a reading guide online, not that hard to find. Just one friendly word of advice:

For the love of God, avoid the new Watch show like the plague.

It’s a completely unfaithful adaptation to the point that Terry Pratchett’s daughter has disowned it.

The other adaptations are pretty good. Christopher Lee voiced Death in the Soul Music and Wyrd Sisters animated adaptations, and the Soul Music one has some good songs too.

1 Like

K. Thanx!
:blush:

1 Like