Banshee Bye (Sexygoatgod)

beababe

41 Likes

Damn! Cat eyes would be a great trait for breeders.

Too bad an Abuser got her(?) first.

7 Likes

Oof. I can’t even begin to imagine what having one’s horn broken feels like. Just looking at it is painful. Really love the expression.

4 Likes

Depends.

Cervines like deer, moose, and reindeer have blood vessels in their horns. It looks like they killed a bear with them while the velvet is coming off despite it just being itchy until its gone, they only get pissy while its being cut off (to make them unappealing to hunters usually), and they shed them anyway seasonally.

Rhinos also have blood vessels in their horn, but losing it is excruciating for them below the tip, and taking the whole thing quickly with poor tools and no anesthesia can kill them from shock or cause permanent neurological damage (read: Derped).

5 Likes

I’m sure it was agony for Annie…That and getting her left eye gouged out…

3 Likes

I remember this Smarty.

From what I recall, her daddy got his friend to wack the bitch with a bat, resulting in her being timid and hornless. Then he came home and told his hugbox wife that she got run over by a car.

6 Likes

So there’s a story behind it? Do you remember what it was called?

2 Likes

Yeesh.
Marital deceit kicks the evil up a notch.

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t know if it had a name or not. All I know is this was @sexygoatgod ‘s comic with Banshee.

2 Likes

Bad for them, a joy for us. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

There’s no written story. Her name is Banshee Bye. What arisenleaf explained is basically the like 3-4 image set I did from my booru days.

I don’t have the images on hand and nobody ever got ahold of me to ask if they could upload my booru art so I’m assuming they’re lost until I dig out my SSD.

4 Likes

Someone must have, I saw the panel get reposted on the subreddit before.

1 Like

Someone posted the abuse pics in the discord a while back too. No idea about the babbeh pics of her tho.

3 Likes