Banana's Present (FluffyBooru ID: 51012) (Artist: Titanfluff)

51012 - King_banana abuse artist_sugartits89 artist_titanfluff bad_special_huggies banana donut gay_fluffy no_am_mawe questionable rape spoiled_fluffy

61 Likes

Damn, that’s a well-loved Fluffy.

Is there a rule that best donut Fluffies must suffer? They always seem to be specifically selected for it.

7 Likes

It’s true, Banana. Poopie place special huggies are the best. Glad you’re enjoying yourself, be sure to give your friend lots of huggies and apprecation after :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Well, looks like Donut is going to be of the banana-flavored, creme-filled variety.

14 Likes

We know what takes the place of the doughnut hole here.

4 Likes

Now I just have the mental image of Banana snuggling up behind Donut every morning saying “It’s time to make the donuts.” (80s Dunkin Donuts commercial reference)

7 Likes

Gotta say I’m surprised that more fluffies don’t seem to engage with each other regardless of sex since “good feels” is one of their favorite things in life. You’d think they’d be like bonobos or something.

6 Likes

But…but nu am mawe…

6 Likes

a howe’s a howe.

6 Likes

In my headcanon it’s a lot more common. But, that said, they usually don’t like uncomfortable feelings. In this case I doubt Donut’s having the best time. Dunno if he’s neutered, but I’m guessing so. Otherwise I’d probably hope Banana gives him some good feels of his own as thanks.

6 Likes

Honestly surprised the trade of goods and services isn’t more common in the fluffy world.

“Jewwybean gib yu west of sketties if yu wet hab gud feews.”

The willing exchange would do well to offset the “discomfort” one might be faced with.

5 Likes

I have seen that occasionally. Like I remember one with a mare saying she’d give gud feews for sketties.

2 Likes

I think I saw that one too, made sense. Just not that common.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d agree; they’re friendly by nature so I doubt they’d discriminate either (though that’s sort of dependent on how common hellgremlin traits are but to me they’re not particularly prominent… not so much here). The need/desire to have babies might offset it a bit, but in lieu of other choices, ponies aren’t likely to be picky I imagine.

3 Likes

Writers don’t seem to want to depict Mares having orgasms, nor portray homosexuality at all unless its a form of Abuse.

If you want a lore reason then its likely Mares literally cannot climax so they don’t engage in sex outside of the purpose of procreation given pregnant sex seems to just result in a complete miscarriage every time, so all they get is basically just a slight tingle that will probably mix with pain since Fluffies do not into foreplay.

Males probably don’t have a prostate, or at least not one accessible through non-lethal anal stimulation so they stay interested in Mares.

But ultimately I think its that a lot of Fluffy artists willing to depict sex are men who aren’t super into showing gay, bi, poly, or ace positivity. The ones who are probably don’t want to since there is the connotation of abusing a few alphabet-people Fluffs feels like venting against alphabet-people.
So rainbowFluffs only get to be in Hugbox being lovey, or maybe a Sadbox here and there.

Otherwise, butt sex is always rape, there are no lesbians, intersex get abused in three places, females exist to make babies or be forced upon by alpha Stallions, Fluffies not into sex get turned into dog food, and polies are bonfires.

Summary

7 Likes

The way I kind of view it is that fluffies at a base level just want to be with other fluffies, the sex stuff becomes secondary. If they love another fluffy in particular they don’t really see the sex/gender question as an issue.

2 Likes

@Aurix @eirinym I found a couple of posts like that:
First one
Second one

4 Likes

Haha, yes. The second one is the one I was thinking of. The first one is good too.

3 Likes

Oh god, that second one is truly something else. :joy:

2 Likes

fluffys climax yes foreplay yes prostate yes gay yes.

2 Likes