Artist Collection: IcepickVasectomy

Been meaning to post all my old stuff from the Booru before it got nuked. Make sure to check out my new project in the game section of the Fluffy Community site!

Polygon Saga (Story Never Finished)
One of the renders for this is lost. Let me know if you have a copy please~!

autism
autism2
autism3
autism4
autism5
autism6
autism10

BONUS CONTENT

colors
couple_mono
delete
fiac
fluffylowpoly
fluffyinfo

Screenshots from the original Fluffy Game concept before FluffGen

mockup
scsh

40 Likes

its… its beautiful

6 Likes

heh… polygon

4 Likes

ICEPICK IS BACK FAGS!!!
The booru is rising from its ashes. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I love those polygons, my pixels have been distorted.

3 Likes

God this is such good 3D modeling, but that texture wrap is the stuff of nightmares.

4 Likes

They kinda remind me of those old timey infomercials if they somehow discoverd 3d modeling

3 Likes

Polygon and Vertex, fantastic.
Also is that a gun in the last frame?

3 Likes

My sculpting is way better than my lowpoly work tbh. I wish there was a way I could just use my sculpts in the game lol

3 Likes

That’s just the default UE4 gun that loads into all the projects. That said I’m planning on having one or two guns in Fluffgen too for stuff like running off feral herds and raptors and shit.

4 Likes

Hopefully there are plenty of ways to give hurties to the ferals, would love to turn to my left, grab the nearest item and get creative.

4 Likes

ATM I’m considering context specific item use. Like you pick up an item and depending on what you click on with that item equipped different things could happen. I think that could serve to scratch the abuse itch

4 Likes

Sounds great.

2 Likes

I imagine your fluffies feeling like vinyl, kind of like nendroids. You’re a real wizard.

1 Like

Wait a minute how did she get pregnant in the first place in order to have a baby?!

wow… I think I would never be able to do one single 3D model, less one so detailed as that fluffy. This is insane!

2 Likes

RAPTORS?

Do you mean hawks… Or like actual dinosuars?

1 Like

Colors: yes

Digest the pantaloon

it’s a stuffed toy