And then there were one (Mother)

fluffy6

I drew this whole thing in one day and now my hand hurts :<

Anyway, this is my entry for the mushroom theme-of-the-month thing. I hope I’m not too late. Also hope I tagged everything properly. Let me know if I didn’t.

Btw I think that a theme of the month is a wonderful idea. I’m not sure if fluffy booru had it, but I’m really glad that the community does. :>

87 Likes

Damnn thats one hell if a hallucination and well poison shrooms, awesome piece :+1: luv the creepy fluffy illusion and the shroom design.

14 Likes

I love your style

4 Likes

Trauma and mushrooms don’t usually mix well when on a trip

7 Likes

At least pink will survive. Maybe.

Also, a fungus like that deserves mention as a beautiful decoration for nature enthusiasts and as a torture method for Abusers. It would probably sell well in either case.

7 Likes

This. is AWESOME! Fluffies and drugs are a great combination! :rofl:

2 Likes

this is really great

3 Likes

Don’t worry the deadline is May 1st, so you are just on time

3 Likes

This is superbly done. Great artwork and loved the hallucination sequence.

2 Likes

are we just going to gloss over the fact that the foals seamed to have the exact same hallucination at the same time? Does this species of mushroom also cause some kind of psychic link to form in fluffies? A bit outlandish but actually would be an interesting idea.

1 Like

All of them have the same trauma. Maybe the details were different for each of them, but the concept in their simple minds were one

1 Like

Oh most certainly that is the case, its just that , as presented, it looks like they are having the exact same trip through some manner of mind link. Now, a solution to this would be to draw each foal’s individual trip. While this would be cool, it would be asking a lot of work from the artist.

1 Like

I dig your design of the humans. Stylish

1 Like