All Dolled Up ( milky )

fff
“Mummah said S’mowes can hab speciaw fwiend! Am so pwetty fo’ dem!!”

No, I do not have a consistent art style thanks.

also im seeking a special friend for smores! If anyone has a fluffy that would like her lemme know! must be an established character / not a throw away as s’mores is my main fluffy!!

I will be picky and probably lean towards users i know !

Also hugbox comments ONLY. no abuse please.

47 Likes

very cute :heart:

5 Likes

So adorable I want to boop!
fox_boop

12 Likes

So cute!! Love the little freckles!

5 Likes

aww so cute, havent seen her in a while :smiley:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: pet pet pet pet snuggle

She’s soooo adorable and that face :heart_eyes:

Nice to see a new art from you :blush:

4 Likes

She looks very cute

2 Likes

She’s so sweet I’m afraid her special friend will have a diabetic coma after one kiss.

3 Likes

AWWwww… She’s going to give me diabetes.

3 Likes

Absolutely adorable!

The special friend thing though, what would that entail? You want an established character, but if I try to hook her up with - say - Dr. Crazystein, what happens next?
(note: Dr. Crazystein is not actually available, he already has a special friend and it is science)

3 Likes

Oh just a fluffy loved by their creator and drawn/written about. S’mores is hugbox only so no abuse fluffies or anything unless it’s rehabilitation. And idk just someone who wouldn’t mind me drawing them together and maybe doodling some foals if the special friend is a boy

2 Likes

I am going to cut that fluffy

a slice of delicious cake

4 Likes

My brain: That fluffy is the same color as chocolate milk.

My brain: sure would be a shame if someone spilled it.

My brain: … that’s enough internet for today.

4 Likes

oof, I mosty do neutra1box with a hint of justified abuse, so im not sure if any of mine wou1d be appropriate.

When you say ‘estab1ished character’ do you mean it has to be a story/series that is a1ready comp1ete? Or one that’s sti11 active?

Most of my stories have either been one offs unfortunat1y or dont have someone e11igib1e as i’ve a1ready paired them off by the end of the series.

The on1y bache1or i’ve got wou1d be Sanda1wood from three bow1s and a daddy. I might have some co1or art of them soonish~

They themse1ves have a1ways been treated we11 ~ >.>

I kind of want to ride my current fa11out muse to comp1etion first before I distract myse1f with writing a seque1 though…

2 Likes

Smores kinda looks like an inverted version of one of my fluffys.
delete

3 Likes

Oh my fudging god! She’s so freaking cute! Can I snuggle her? She looks so cute and sweet! And her name is S’mores?! Omg!
:sparkling_heart:w​:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Oh she does !!!

4 Likes

GIVE THAT BITCH A COOKIE! SHE IS THE PRETTIEST FUCKIN THANG EVER

2 Likes

Hmmm. Well, no abuse fluffies pretty much rule out Chopper and her gang. And the only other bachelor i have would be…

…well he is my only hugbox character…

Fuck it.

I volenteer Gerard as tribute if the position has’nt been filled, just for funzies!

1 Like

If the options still open for mates, might I suggest one of mine who could use some good news.

Ozzy, black Pegasus with a red mane. Him and his two younger siblings are all products of assault while their mother was held captive. The four of them escaped but Ozzy lost his right eye fighting his monster father.

They’re all safe and happy now and Ozzy is very close with the rest of his family, but he’s still adjusting to his missing eye and the trauma of his captivity. Perhaps some gentle love could help him

1 Like